Chapter 24

Flashback

"My, my, my, what a pleasant surprise" Jungkook said as he see the guests. In his living room, sitting on his couch while waiting for him. 

"I'm surprise to see you here, Lee Hwa" Jungkook chuckled. Then he saw Lee Taemin. 

"And you, are you done stealing people's stuffs?" Jungkook asked sarcastically which earning a rolled eyes from the blonde. Jungkook chuckled again. 

"Come follow me" Jungkook said as he guide his 'guest'  to his dining room. The two followed him quickly. Afraid to wait alone. The castle giving them a scary vibes. As soon as they reached the dining room, Jungkook sit at the table and nudge them to sit as well. 

"Give me a reason, why are you here Lee Hwa?" Jungkook asked. Lee Hwa pulled his black spectacles from his eyes. Looking at Jungkook. 

"I need your help" Lee Hwa said earning a chuckled from Jungkook. 

"What is this? Another agreement? You seems have a lot to bargain, Lee Hwa. I'm curious what is it this time" Jungkook said. His tone sounds like he was mocking the elder. 

"It's not a bargain or agreement. It's a request or more like I want you to, since you're the only person I could trust" Lee Hwa said. Jungkook snickered. 

"Trust my ass, while your son here keep stealing my things. You should treat your son's manners, don't you? Seriously Taemin, sending dark roses with a threat note doesn't give me anything instead laughing my ass off on the floor" Jungkook exclaimed. Lee Hwa took a deep breath. He didn't want to fight now. He know he needs this man helps. While Taemin, he couldn't contained his anger. 

"Shut your mouth, Jeon. You don't know nothing" Taemin said rudely. Jungkook smirked. 

"Ahhh, I see. I could see where my baby get his sassy attitude. It's from his brother" Jungkook chuckled darkly. This got Lee Hwa attention as well as Taemin. 

"Ahhh, I leave him with you for almost, what...13 years, isn't? I can see he's change. I can tell, you good at taking care of people" Jungkook said. His expressions darkened after that.

"Still you gave him the permission to come here after I said to you don't let him near this country! And you left him with a bodyguard??! Did you know that he had been stalked by Russo's men right now?!" Jungkook said in harsh tone. 

"I know, I know!! I'm sorry okay?! That's why I came here. You know Jimin was stubborn when it comes to his dreams. His dreams just want to be a ballet teacher, Jungkook. I can't let he roamed free here while Russo's men were watching him, waiting to kill him. You, you're the only man who can protect him!" Lee Hwa claimed. 

"How do you know I wouldn't kill him? I'm mafia. A known one on top of that" Jungkook said. Squinting his eyes while looking at the old men. 

"I know you won't. You love him to death" Lee Hwa claimed. 

Jungkook eyes's darkened as soon as hear those words. Shit, it was irritating him. He feel his chest start  to hurting and he can feel his throat feel suffocated. He took a deep breath and exhale it. 

"What is exactly the purpose of you for coming here? I don't have time to carrying your bulllshit" Jungkook muttered. Lee Hwa cleared his throat. 

"I'm here to give you a proposal for my son, Lee Jimin" Lee Hwa said. Jungkook frowned. 

"You know that I can't do that. Find someone else to protect your son. I'm not in the place to do that" Jungkook said as he about to get up from the chair. But Taemin's words make him stopped.