Chapter 51

Don't forget to vote.

I made a new Jikook story call Heartbreak. It's a short story. Not a one-shot but it's just a short story with short chapters.

==============================

The castle looks peaceful in the morning. Well, last night was raining so this morning the lawn smell nice and fresh with the wet grass. Jimin was humming a tune inside his closet as he was wearing a white silk shirt and black pants as he was finishing his eyeshadow. He then sprayed his favorite perfume and take his sling bag and get out of the closet. He makes his way towards his husband's room and saw his husband was still sleeping, snoring on his bed. He was laying on his stomach as he was shirtless, showing his naked back while his long hair was covering his face. Jimin smiles softly. Even they're married for 4 months, still they haven't slept together much. Nah, Jimin always barged into his husband's room and always sleep there most of the time and only come back towards his own room to get ready or to get something, and Jungkook of course didn't care. It was his husband after all. Not some strangers. Jimin then run to the bed and jumped on Jungkook's back, straddling his back waist while giggling and throwing his bag to the side. Jungkook groaned. 

"Hyung!!!" Jimin yelled. Not loud much but still, Jungkook can feel his eardrums were about to explode. 

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Wake up!!!" Jimin yelled again, this time he was smacking the older's shoulder. 

"What do you want Jeon Jimin?" Jungkook asked slowly while still closing his eyes. 

"Hyung!! Wake up!! You promise me that we're going on a date today!!!!" Jimin yelled again. Jungkook hissed. 

"Don't shout, zuccherina. I'm afraid my eardrums couldn't survive with your loud voice" Jungkook said. Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Come on hyung! You need to wake up. We're going to be late!!" Jimin yelled again, didn't listen to Jungkook's warning at all. Jungkook the open his eyes. Right. They're going to meet his parents at first then to the date. Jungkook groaned again for the second time. He hated this. He doesn't want Jimin to meet his parent at all. If Gina didn't spill the tea about him married to the son of Lee Hwa towards his parents, they didn't have to meet his parents. Jungsan told him the other day where he said his parents wanted to meet Jimin. And he can't do anything but agree. 

"Okay, but first, get off from me, your sweet sugar. You're too heavy" Jungkook said. Jimin pouted when Jungkook said he's heavy. But nonetheless, he gets off from his husband and saw that male turned his body so that he can face Jimin. But as soon as he did, his eyes quickly fall on Jimin's shining lips. Jungkook slowly get up and pulled Jimin to him so that the smaller will straddle his lap. Jimin of course just complied with what his husband wanted to do. To Jungkook, he feels like jelly. 

"Gosh. Your lipgloss makes me want to eat you" Jungkook said and Jimin giggled at that. 

"Yeah? I guess I choose the right then" Jimin said while sneaking his arms around Jungkook's neck and make himself comfortable on his husband's lap. Jungkook holds tight on his waist, trying to control his husband from moving a lot, afraid that some friction will make his member wake up suddenly. Jungkook then buried his face into Jimin's neck as started to leave light kissed on there. 

"You're too excited to meet my parents" Jungkook murmured. 

"Yes, because this is my first time meeting them. I wonder why you didn't introduce me to them" Jimin said while tilting his head to the side to give Jungkook more access when the older started to sucking on his skin. 

"It's not like I don't want it...." Jungkook halted as he pulled away from that milky neck. He then looked at Jimin. 

"They're too dangerous to involve in my zuccherina lives," Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's neck. More like, he caresses the spot he leaves his hickey. Trying to soothe the stings pain. Jimin scrunched his nose.