Chapter 39

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your fellow friends. Thank you :)

===================================

Again, Jungkook feels like a shit today. He doesn't know why but he feels annoyed as well as irritated, everything at once. After the lovemaking he made with his husband last night, he gets out of bed and takes a shower. Quickly leave the room and Jimin alone. He stayed in his favorite where he spent his time if he feeling like shit or numb. 

But today he has a company

But today he has a company. Luca was now hugging him and purring on his naked chest. Try to soothing his master. Jungkook was caressing the black panther's silk fur and sighed for the nth time today. He never gets out of this room once from the morning until now. It was evening. He even didn't greet Jimin or make his breakfast as usual and now he feels bad. How he becomes lovey-dovey at night and decides to be a jerk in the morning. He sighed again as Luca didn't stop purring. 

"What should I do, Luca?" Jungkook asked. The big cat lifts his head to look at his master with his amber eyes. 

"Your other master probably was sulking now because I didn't give him enough affection this morning" Jungkook chuckled. 

Luca now was licking Jungkook's face as he continues to purring on his master. Jungkook didn't care at all. He grew up with Luca so he used to it. This beast-like to show his affection towards his master. 

"You miss your other master?" Jungkook asked. Luca licked his face again, giving him a sign that he said yes. 

"I know you will miss him, that's why I brought him back," Jungkook said. 

The reason why Luca was fond of Jimin in the first place wasn't because of Jungkook's scent on Jimin's. No. It's simple. Because Luca knows the scent. He knows Jimin's scent since he was little. The sweet scent that always lingered on his master body. He was a curious cat. He wants to know who is the owner of the scent until he saw him one day when Jungkook was feeding the little child with blue eyes and silver hair. The beast quickly sniffed him and recognize it was the scent that his master always carried around. From that day, he grew closer to the kid. Play with him in the garden. The kid was sweet. He always patted him and play with him when his master went away. The blue eyes kid was always with him. But then he suddenly disappears. So the day he saw him again, in the kitchen, with those sweet scents, he already know who is it and protect them both from the ugly sister. And when the time he saw that blue eyes, he wastes no time, laying his head on the male lap. His master had come back. 

Jungkook patted Luca's head slowly. 

------------------------------------------------------

Jimin decides to not give much effort to his classes today. He just sits there and lost in his thoughts. He will realize from his thoughts when the students approached him to ask something then he will lose in his thoughts again. His thoughts were full with Jungkook. His lovely yet stupid husband who he falls for. How can he leave him alone in the morning without cuddle and kisses?!?! He even didn't see him in the kitchen today's morning making breakfast for him. Like...what the hell!?!? He huffed for the 10th time the day. He feels so fucking annoying. How can he become someone lovey at night and the next morning he decided to become a jerk and leave him alone in the morning?? This is exactly making him annoying.