Chapter 13

In Korea,

Mr. Lee was doing his work peacefully on his table. Observing his company profits carefully. Since Jimin left, he never felt this lonely before. The boy always be there with him to make his day better. So he tried to distract himself by doing some works and make himself busied. But that were not enough to less the aching in his heart. He misses his son so much. He sighed while pinched his forehead. Overworked himself either wasn't going to work. He heard his office door opened, but didn't bother to check who was it. Then, a cup of coffee was being put in front of him. He looked up and saw his son, Taemin was smiling at him.

"Another stressing day?" Taemin asked. Mr. Lee huffed.

"Yeah, just work" he said. Taemin chuckled.

"Or is it about you're missing your lovely son?" He asked again. And this time, Mr. Lee put the paper down and take off his glasses. He can feel his eyes started to gloss.

"I just miss him," he said. Then, he cried. Taemin panicked. He quickly find a box tissue and give a few to his father. Mr. Lee immediately take it amd wipe his teary eyes. But then, the tears didn't want to stop. It keep flowing continuosly.

"Aww, father. Don't cry" Taemin said and hugged his father softly. Mr. Lee cried harder. Well, Lee Hwa, the fierce mafia of Lee clan was crying on his son shoulder because he's missing his another son. The son that he cherished so much more than his own son. The son who always make him laughed in miserable. Taemin patted his father. Eyes also getting teary.

"Did he called you?" Taemin asked while released the hug. Mr. Lee nodded.

"Yeah, recently, he has been calling me for several times. Yet I missed him a lot" Mr. Lee said. Taemin gasped.

"That was unfair. The last time he called me when he's already landed in Italy!!" Taemin claimed. Mr. Lee chuckled.

"He's been asking about you also when he called me. But you always not there so I couldn't called you" Mr. Lee said. Taemin smiled. Well, at least his brother remember him.

"Do you think he would be save there?" Mr. Lee asked his son. Taemin looked at him.

"Father, we had hired Daniel for this tasks. He promise us to take care our little Jimin. Don't worry father. Beside, you had seen his skills right? Let's just hope for the best" Taemin said in reassuring tone.

Mr. Lee nodded. He really hopes that Jimin would be save. He's afraid something will happen to his son in the future. After what had happened, Mr. Lee want to make sure his son was safe and couldn't be hurt anymore. Enough with what he has gone through. He'll do anything in order to make his son happy and safe as always. If included, he doesn't want Jimin to go to Italy to teach ballet. Hell, there could be plenty of ballet academies here in Seoul. But it was his dream. Mr. Lee know that he son had interested in dancing. And Mr. Lee don't want to be a bad father to him. So he complied whatever his son want, including him teaching in Italy.

"Jesus, you're all I have now. Please protect my son at all cost. Don't let any single things hurt him. Even himself" he mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook go downstairs and walk towards the kitchen. That's when he saw his friends were hanging out on the kitchen counter. Eating snacks and soda can were thrown all over the counter top. They looked relaxed. Like they don't have works at all. He just standing at the door frame, watching his friend laughing loudly. He winced at the sound. That's the cue for them to alert that their boss was standing there all the time, watching them.

"B-B-Boss, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook frowned.

"It's my house. I own it. It's up to me to go where I want. You guys?" Jungkook asked. Voice deep. The group scratching their neck that were not itchy at all.