Chapter 71

"Where were you last night, Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook halted upon hearing that familiar voice. Stopping from drying his hair using the towels as he turned to his left and saw Jimin sitting on the chair near the vanity. He wasn't looking at him though, instead, he was interested in playing games inside his phone which is Candy Crush. His right left was on top of his other leg as he was wearing a short, more like lace booty short that revealed his thighs well, and a black silk shirt, that Jungkook wore last night. But still, the tone he uses on Jungkook successfully brings a frown to Jungkook's eyebrows. He sighed.

"I went to deal with something" Jungkook answered, his hand that holds the towel slowly dropping, now leaving his hair wet. He didn't get to wear his shirt yet as he just dress in black pants, leaving his upper naked.

"Dealing with what?" Jimin asked, still not looking up from his Candy Crush. Jungkook poked his tongue against his inner cheek.

"S-Some business" Jungkook replied.

Shit!

Did Jeon Jungkook stuttering?!?

Well, couldn't blame him. Jimin looks very scary right now, even he wasn't looking at him, Jungkook can feel that the male was trying to control his anger.

He's not scared, just nervous.

"Your bodyguards said, you went out for a mission. May I know what that mission is?" Jimin asked again, finally looking up and making eye contact with his husband. Well, because of his little rage, he couldn't see how sexy Jungkook is. He just straight-up stared at him.

"It's just for Amante. You know how my life is right? I am busy in the day and also at the night. It's my routine" Jungkook answered slightly while shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

But for Jimin, it's a big deal.

The silver hair male sighed.

"You just came here yesterday, just landed here yesterday. And I miss you so fucking much that I just wanted to cuddle with you all day and never let you go! But then hearing your words making wanted to send you back to Italy!!!" Jimin snapped. Jungkook just stood there. Jimin walked towards Jungkook but still, make some distance.

"What did you say? Work? Of course! Who I am kidding?" Jimin scoffed.

"I am married to Corrado Amante a.k.a Jeon Jungkook! A CEO when the sun comes up and a MAFIA when the sun goes down! And forget that he has a husband at home that he needs to take care of! I was fucking panicked when I couldn't find you anywhere last night!" Jimin yelled in anger.

He doesn't know why he is feeling like this.

He just knows that he needs to let it out.

"I don't know if you really went on a mission or not last night. Are you sure you are not meeting any woman right now?" Jimin asked, out of nowhere. Making Jungkook's frown deepened.

"Zuccherina, what are you talking about?"

"Who knows?" Jimin put his both up in the air.

"Now that I'm pregnant almost one month and you're already tired with me because I'm clingy, demanding you this and that. Who knows when I'm 4 months pregnant you're going to throw me away on the streets!?" Jimin said.

Jungkook seems stunned.

He couldn't open his mouth but just stare at Jimin.

"Zuccherina-" Jungkook was about to approach his husband but Jimin just shook his head, making Jungkook's movement halted.