Chapter 28

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your friends. Thank you :)

==================================

Jimin woke up feeling heavy on his waist. He moves his body on the bed to figure what is the thing that heavy on his waist. He open his eyes only to shut it back when the sun rays blinded his eyes. He groaned in displeasure as he turned around to block the sun rays. He decide to open his eyes after that making him met with the most cutest scenes ever. There Jungkook was sleeping with his lips turned into pout. A soft little snore left his mouth as his tattooed arm wrapped perfectly on his waist. He admire his husband closely, couldn't help but cooed in the inside as his husband looks so innocent. Jimin put his hands on his husband face to remove his long hair that was covering his handsome face. Jimin sighed in delight as he done that. His face looks tired so Jimin decide to wake up without Jungkook. He slowly put Jungkook's hand down from his waist and pulled his legs from the blanket. Since he's wearing a robe, his thighs were showed, revealing the perfect smooth skin. Jungkook groaned in displeasure as Jimin quickly shoved his pillow to Jungkook which the later quickly hugged it. He then proceed to take a bath as he let Jungkook continue his sleep. 

He pulled the rope slowly and let the robe fall in the process. He get into shower and adjust the water temperature. He grabbed his sweet scented shampoo and applied it on his hair. Enjoying the water that flowed through his body. He done his routine in the bathroom as he applied his skincare and brush his teeth. He then go to his closet, decide to wear a soft brown pastel sweater with a black pants. He dried his hair using the hairdryer. Once he done with himself, he stare at his reflection and then smiled to himself. He was giggling right now and the twirled himself around the room. He don't know why but he felt giddy. Knowing he has a husband that were currently laying on his bed, sleeping. He then look at the ruby on his neck. He admit. The ruby was really suits him. It looks perfect on his white pale skin. Like he own it. He get out from the closet and see his husband was still sleeping. He smiled and proceed to get out from the room. He make his way to the kitchen, watching the maids was preparing the breakfast. His father were sitting on the couch while reading the newspaper and his brother were talking on the phone near the window, watching the view outside. Lee Hwa close the newspapers as soon as he saw his son. 

"Son, how was your sleep?" Lee Hwa asked. Jimin smiled sweetly. 

"It's good" Jimin said. Taemin chuckled as soon as he hang up. 

"Well, something good happen last night, isn't it?" Taemin asked, wriggling his eyebrows together. Jimin quickly shook his head. 

"No. Nothing happen last night. What are you talking about?" Jimin asked, pretend to be innocent even he knows what his brother trying to point out. 

"So, no grandchildren yet?" Lee Hwa asked bluntly. Jimin gasped and looked around, see if his husband were here. 

"Father! This is not the time to mention it! Shush it!" Jimin scolded. Lee Hwa laughed. 

"Okay okay. I know" Lee Hwa claimed. 

"Where's your husband?" Taemin asked as he didn't see Jungkook.

"He is still asleep. He looks tired, so I don't have the gut to wake him up" Jimin said as he make his way towards the kitchen to see what the maids served for them. 

"Sure, tired because he had cut some dick last night" Taemin muttered as Lee Hwa quickly turned around to look at his son. He frowned when Taemin mentioned that. Luckily, Jimin didn't heard that. 

"Father, do you think this is okay?" Taemin asked he rubbed his forehead. Lee Hwa sighed as he get up from the chair. 

"I don't know, son. Let's see what will the future hold them. If it's not good then we need to hide Jimin again" Lee Hwa said as he patted his son shoulder.