Chapter 56

Don't forget to vote.

Feedback is really needed. Like you can leave any comments. No forces okay?  I just love reading your comments. It's made my day 💜💜

Have a nice day my lovely readers <3

=================================

Taehyung was excited with the smell that came from the kitchen so he skipped happily on the stairs while Yoongi was behind him, guarding the way Taehyung skipped on the stairs, afraid he will slip since he was 4 months pregnant. 

"Taehyung, honey, please be careful" Yoongi warned. 

Of course, the blonde didn't listen because he was so excited to eat. When he reach the kitchen, his smile quickly faded when he saw a familiar face that he hated. He frowned and wonder why did she's here? Yoongi came from behind and also have a disturbing face coming from him. 

"Genevieve? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, come out of nowhere with Jin behind him. The 4 men look at the woman like she was a disgusting human. Well for Taehyung and Jin of course. Jungkook was cooking the breakfast for them, since Jimin said he want to eat pasta, early in the morning so he thought, why don't he the want who make it? But in the process of making the sauce, Jungkook heard his friends coming and turn around and saw how they look at Genevieve like she grew two heads. 

"She will stay here for a while," Jungkook said, earning shocked gazes, from his friends especially Taehyung, he was frowning so hard. 

While Genevieve forgot that Jungkook's friends also live here, so she cursed lowly under her breath. 

"Hi guys" Genevieve greet but didn't earn any reaction from the friends making her embarrassed and looked away quickly. 

Taehyung was looking at her with a questioning gaze, as to why did her face be full of bruises? Her lips were busted as her cheeks were swollen. 

"Did Jimin know about this?" Taehyung asked. Straightforwardly. Dropping the manners and honorifics, while looking at Jungkook, with his baby bumps that started to show with Yoongi's baggy shirt on his body. Genevieve look down at his stomach and surprise a little when he saw the blonde male is pregnant. And of course, she knows who's the father. Before Jungkook could answer Taehyung's question, a soft voice coming from behind making them turned around. 

"Why are you guys standing here like some statues?" Jimin asked but walked past them to go to Jungkook. The smaller male was just wearing a large purple t-shirt with Puma track as the front of the t-shirt was tucked in his pants. But then he halted when he saw the familiar woman who was sitting at the table, he couldn't help but want to roll his eyes while looking at the woman. Well, how couldn't he? Jungkook has explained who is she this morning. 

"She's my ex" 

Just that one sentence makes Jimin all pouty and sulky and about to walk away but Jungkook holds his hands and said that it was nothing and she has an abusive father, so Jungkook being the kind person he is, or so he thought, let her stay here for a while. Keyword, for a while

"Good morning," Jimin said, smiling a little bit to walk towards his husband and hold him possessively in his hold. He hugged Jungkook from the back and glare at the woman, his eyes saying, this hot sexy man is mine. While the others, just walk towards the table and sit with her. 

"Are you cooking the pasta?" Jimin asked. 

"No, I'm cooking a pizza" Jungkook joke and Jimin only giggle while throwing himself more at Jungkook. Genevieve of course feels jealous and irritated with them, especially, towards that silver hair male. She hold the urge to roll her eyes but then turned around only to find that Jungkook's friends were all staring at her. She just...blank for a moment.