Chapter 21

A man with a long dark hair enter the mansion while whistling. He's wearing a dark suit with an expensive cologne, same as his brother, his vibes can kill anybody in seconds. With tattoos covering his neck, a mole under his lips, earrings were dangling on both of his ears. Smiling brightly showing his bunny tooth, wide doe eyes starring at those chandelier that were hanging on the ceiling. We can tell that he was a copycat from his brother. He spread his arms wide and took a deep breath. 

"Ahhhh, finalmente sono a casa" (Ahhhh, I'm finally home) he said with his smooth soothing voice. 

"Oh, sei qui" (Oh, you're here) a woman voice echo through the whole mansion. The bunny tooth man look at the direction of the voice and smile. 

"Mamma" the man said as the woman run to him and hug him tightly. 

"Oh figlio mio, finalmente sei qui. Non sai quanto mi sei mancato" (Oh my son, you are finally here. You don't know how much I have missed you) the woman said while cupping his son's cheeks. The man smile. 

"Anche tu mi manchi. Dov'è fratello?" (I miss you too. Where is brother?) he asked. 

"Tuo fratello non era qui. Dopotutto è stato accoltellato il mese scorso" (You're brother was not here. After all he got stabbed last month) another voice said. The man looked at his father that was standing in the staircase. 

"Oh, ciao padre" (Oh, hi father) the man greeted him. 

"Non dovresti salutarmi come saluti tua madre?" (Shouldn't you greet me as you greet your mother?) the old man asked. 

"Dovrei? Non sei abbastanza importante per me" (Should I? You're not important enough to me) the man shrugged. The mother gasped. 

"Dante, non essere così scortese con tuo padre" (Dante, don't be so rude to your father) the mother said earning a chuckled. The old man just shook his head off. 

"Dai figliolo, ho una cosa importante da discutere con te" (Come on son, I have something important to discuss with you) Mr. Amante said and walked away towards his office. The man followed his father as the mother asked the maids to pick up her son's luggage. 

(switch language)

"What is it?" Dante asked casually. With no formal at all. All his respect towards this man who is his father were long thrown out of the window. Mr. Amante sighed. 

"I'll get straight to the point. I want you to marry Russo's daughter" Mr. Amante said. Dante scoffed. 

"What is this? Another ally? Didn't your empire were long gone turned into ashes?" Dante sarcastically said. 

"Dante-"

"Oh I forgot, it's brother who helped you when your empire about to go down the grave. Alright, alright, I get it" Dante said. Nodding his head in the process. Mr. Amante pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Your answer was the same as your brother" Mr. Amante said. 

"Isn't that the reason I'm his twin brother? We get the same brain. Can't help it" Dante smiled while shrugging his shoulders. 

"Whoever is she father, we can't marry a person who WE don't know. This is not typical fanfictions in the books where both families married their son's and daughter's with an arrange married and then a little bit of honeymoon and then boom they both fall in love. No father. It's not at all. Get those thoughts out of your head. I think Russo had poison those thoughts in your brain so that they can made you think that arrange married was a good idea. Father, it was clearly that they want your money. Beside, hyung have his own empire. That's mean marrying hyung with his daughter wasn't an ally with you, it's hyung. Don't you get that??? If you want them, marry with his daughter instead of marrying her with me or hyung" Dante said. He sighed then he get out from the room. Tired to deal with his father.