Chapter 41

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your fellow friends aswell. Thank you :)

==============================

Jungkook didn't think he will take care of somebody else child someday. He was really didn't expected this. He just thought that his life will be peaceful mixed with hell as he became a mafia leader but no. This is totally far away from his expectations. When the day his father secretly asked him to save someone, he thought, was his father crazy? Since when did this old man care about someone? 

"Devi farlo, Corrado" You have to do it, Corrado Mr. Amante said to his son who was sitting on the couch in his office. His father's office was a bit different from his own. This office was made full of oak material and you can smell the leather couch as well as the old books on his shelves. Totally suits his old man taste. 

Jungkook squints his eyes. Demanding the specific reasons why he needs to do this? He needs to know why his father was so eager to save that boy who been suffered in Russon's household. Honestly, he didn't care at all. He didn't want to hear his father's bullshit but damn, this old man was stubborn as hell. He dragged Jungkook on his own just to explain the reasons. Still, Jungkook didn't give enough shit to this. 

"Perché io? Perché non qualcun altro?"Why me? Why not somebody else? Jungkook asked. He watched his father rolled his eyes and huffed tiredly. For fucks sake, he's been explaining this shit to his son more than 5th time still this boy didn't get it. 

Well of course that teenager couldn't understand. He's 14 years old. And when his father asked him to save a 7 years old boy out of nowhere, he was dumbfounded at first. Jungkook was smart. You know right. He's been training since his 5th birthday where his father sent him to that stupid camp and now he's still training. He understands what his father wants very well. Despite his age, Jungkook was a mature teenager who doesn't depend on both his parent. He lives on his own with his 4 stupid friends. He built his own mafia on his own. Still, his empire wasn't big enough as he wishes and he will make it big and strong one day. 

Sometimes, people couldn't believe that this 14-year-old was already killing people more than once. Hell, he couldn't count with his own finger. Being training to hold a dagger since the age of 5 wasn't easy for him. He's a fragile child before but now he's not. Not only that, along with that painful years, his father will make sure he will get a good education so that people couldn't fool him easily. The result is, he even didn't flinch when someone's blood splashes on him. Instead, he smiles. 

"Oh mio Dio, quel topo era pazzo, Corrado. Ti avevo spiegato tutto!"Oh my god, that rat was crazy, Corrado. I had explained everything to you!
Mr. Amante yelled. Jungkook scoffed. He doesn't think that this matter wasn't important to him. Yet his father keeps forcing him. 

"Sì, ma questo non significa che sia mia responsabilità prendermi cura di lui!"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he is my responsibility to take care of! Jungkook yelled back. 

"Ti prego, Corrado. Fidati di me. Guadagneremo qualcosa se prendiamo quel bambino"Please, Corrado. Trust me. We will gain something if we took that childJungkook clenched his fist. Shit, this old man was irritating him. He wants to smack him with the combat boots he's wearing now. 

"Padre! Sei stato tu a voler guadagnare quel qualcosa, non io!"Father! It was you who want to gain that something, not me! Jungkook yelled for the last time before he gets up and leaves the room immediately. 

But now, here he is, in somebody else house, his men were fighting with all the guards and guns can be heard everywhere in this big mansion. Jungkook walked to a specific room and found a little boy in the corners of the room. Jungkook never thought he will do this but he dares to take a step towards the boy. Upon hearing the footsteps, the boy tried to hide and hide his face in his knees while cupping his ears. He didn't dare to lift his head and tried to low his whimpers but doesn't succeed when he smells a strong cologne in front of him. Jungkook wants to touch him but he couldn't because Jin suddenly barged into the room. 

"Where is the boy?" Seokjin asked while panting. Trying hard to control his breath. 

"Take him before Russo come," Jungkook said and walked away. 

"I can't believe I will do this shit" muttered. 

And now he was sitting in the kitchen when Taehyung came running to him. Jungkook frowned when he see his state. He was panting maybe because of the running and he looks panicked. 

"The boy having a panic attack," Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed as he walks with Taehyung towards the boy's room. When he reached there, he saw the maids were crowding in front of the room and he saw Namjoon and Jin tried to calm the boy. Jungkook asked them to leave the room as they nodded. Jin look at the boy worried but nonetheless, he left the room with others. Jungkook look at the boy and approached him slowly. He was sitting in the corner and close his ears with his hands. His eyes shut as he afraid something might happen to him. 

Jungkook crouched down in front of him and tried to hold his hands. The boy was trembling and when he feels someone touch his hands, he began to panic. He whined loudly and tears streaming down his eyes more. He tried to scream but he can't. Many wicked voices inside his head. He shook his head vigorously, tried to block all the voices. Jungkook was stunt look at this boy. 

He was having trauma. 

Jungkook's eyes twitched at the thought and he looks at the boy. 

"Jimin" Jungkook called. The boy still shook his head vigorously. He didn't want to fall for whatever voice was calling him. 

"Jimin, open your eyes" Jungkook demands but still, the boy won't open. He sits in front of the boy slowly and caresses his hair slowly. The boy stops wriggling. 

"Angel, open your eyes" Jungkook uttered slowly. The boy was fidgeting. He didn't know did he need to open his eyes or not. But then he follows his gut as he opens his eyes slowly. 

That's when Jungkook was awestruck with those beautiful blue eyes. It was puffy and red because of the tears. Jungkook can see those eyes were full of fear and Jungkook, for the first time, feels bad. He feels bad for what the boy has been through. He sighed. 

"Nothing going to happen. I'm here. I will protect you" Jungkook said. And he swears the words out from his mouth spontaneously. He didn't create those sentences. Jimin whimpers and sniffles still there. His hands slowly leave his ears as he didn't hear any voices anymore when this soothes voice from the person in front of him had calmed him enough. 

"Okay? Nothing going to happen to you" Jungkook whispers. He caresses the boy's silver hair tenderly as he afraid the boy will break again. 

"Promise?" Jimin asked back, in a whisper. Jungkook smiled reassuringly, showing his bunny teeth and nodding his head. 

And that's when Jungkook know. He has to protect this boy in front of him. 

I will start to tell you about the past. 

Stay safe everyone. 

Love you. 

Enjoy :)