Chapter 26

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your friends. Thank you :) 

and no quotes for today as i present you that jk. 

=================================

Well, the day for the wedding have arrived. The hall in Lee Hwa's mansion were full of decorations. Flower vases in every corner. There will be musician to play various song for the wedding party. The altar had been finished decorated by the professional. The guests were not much. Only some of Lee Hwa's friend and Taemin's. The VIP list are all Jungkook's business partners who working for Ladina Jeon branch in Seoul. But still, they were going to fill this hall. Jungkook decide, he don't want to go to a public church instead called the priest to make them legal here, in Lee Hwa's mansion. So here they are, the guests has already filled every table in the hall. Savouring every foods that been served as well as the deserts too. Some of them were chatting with their old friends. Some of them were fascinated by the amazing decorations that scream rich. Lee Hwa was busying himself greeting all the guests. Saying thank you for coming to his son's wedding. All of them were shocked at first with the sudden news and now was wondering who the hell his soon to be son in law because Lee Hwa didn't give any clue to them. Taemin was ready to be the MC for the day. He's wearing a white suits with a black bow tie. Ready to announce the spouses. Meanwhile Jimin.......

"Jimin, you can do this! I know you can do this!! Just agreed to the vow and then kissed! Yes, kiss!!" Jimin reassured himself. He then began more panic thinking about the kiss.

"The kiss!! What should I do when he kiss me!!!?? Should I still?? Or should I kissed him back!?!? What the hell!!!" Jimin groaned. He was pacing back and forth inside the room. 

 He is wearing a white button up shirt revealing his collarbone a little bit. White pants and white shoes along with a white silky robe covering his body. His smokey eyeshadows making his eyes looks sharp while at the corner of his eyes were covering with glitter. His ears were dangling with earrings while his head had this smalls tiara to complete his looks. Lips plumps as ever, ready to kiss his soon to be husband. 

"I can do this" Jimin muttered. He was busying with his thoughts until someone get into his room. Jimin stopped pacing as he want to looks who was it. It turns out one of Jungkook's friend. Jimin can't remember his name. 

"Sit down, Jimin" the person said as he grabbed Jimin's shoulder to make him sit down. He adjust the robe so it won't be crinkled. 

"Don't be nervous. Just relax your nerve. We don't want you to make a mistake, right? There were so many people out there, Jimin" the person said while fixing Jimin's hair a little bit. Somehow, his words calmed his nerve a little bit and he can feel himself started to relaxing. 

"Thank you. I'm sorry but what is your name. I don't really remember" Jimin asked making the man smiled. 

"I'm Seokjin. But you can called me Jin. It's up to what you're comfortable with" Jin said. Jimin smiled also. 

"You were lucky to get married" Jin said after a few silence. Jimin frowned. 

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously. 

"Yeah, me and my fiance keep postponing our marriage until we realize it has been 3 years since we engaged" Jin sighed. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? You can get married now" Jimin said as it wasn't a big deal. Jin chuckled. 

"Oh sweetheart, if world doesn't war, I'll probably have a child with him right now. But currently, the situation didn't give us times to manage it properly so I need to hold it for a moment. And when the time come, I'm sure my ring finger will be replace with the new one" Jin chuckled sadly. Somehow, Jimin feels said when he heard that. He about to say something when he father come in.