Chapter 77

It's quiet when dinner time is coming. There's no sign of Yeosang at the table Jimin feels weird not seeing him anywhere and everyone seems too tense to eat. His cousins also didn't mock him or laugh at him in silence, he's too feel that it was awkward. He was used to their antics in mocking him but today they aren't. They eat like obedient puppies. Jimin cleared his throat to get his father's attention and the old man did. He looked up from his plate and Jimin did the sign using his eyes. 

I want to talk to you. He said. 

Lee Hwa replied using his eyes too. 

Where? 

At the garden. 

With that, both father and son get up from the chairs and walked out together from the dining room. Making everyone look at them with keen eyes. Yura and Yuna were making signs with their eyes including Hyuna. And it only takes Jungkook to clear his throat loudly making them flinch and quickly grab their fork and spoon. Continued eating. Making Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other and laugh silently. Luckily, Grandma Lee wasn't in the room because she's already gone to her room. Said that she was tired and needs to sleep. 

(you see, grandma lee wasn't an important character in this book so ignore her)

Jimin and Lee Hwa were already in the garden and Lee Hwa stands in front of his son while nudging Jimin to speak using his chin. He crossed his arms in front of his chest while Jimin just looked somewhere else. Silently arranging his words to say to his father that he's pregnant. 

"What is it? You looked nervous" Lee Hwa asked. Looking at Jimin closely. Jimin gulped. Well, he realized that he couldn't speak well for now so he take his father's hand and put it on his stomach. Lee Hwa raised one of his eyebrows in confusion. 

"What? Are you having a stomach ache?" he asked. Jimin chuckled. He shook his head slowly. 

"Your grandchild," he said, trying to sound casual. Lee Hwa nodded. 

"Oh..." He replied as he just then caresses Jimin's stomach. Jimin frowned upon seeing his father's reaction. 

"Just oh?" he asked. Lee Hwa nodded casually. Then he pulled Jimin into his arms slowly. 

"I know it since the first day you came here. You were so moody and I heard you throwing up in your bathroom. And I saw how clingy you're with Jungkook more than before. Then, yesterday's event too. You were holding your stomach and yelling crazily" Lee Hwa said. Jimin just keep quiet while hearing what his father said. He just hugged him back. 

"Good then" he sighed in relief. Lee Hwa chuckled and pulled his son tighter while putting his chin on Jimin's head. 

"Just...just remember that I am always here with you, okay? And take care when you go home. Take care of your health and mental okay? Father..." Lee Hwa stopped, taking a deep breath while his eyes got teary. Jimin just waited for his father to finish his words. 

"Father loves you a lot," Lee Hwa said, one tear coming free down on his cheek. Jimin buried his face inside his father's chest. 

"I've been your father for years. Even though we're...not blood-related yet you never questioned your real parents. And I've never been this grateful before you came into my life. Yet you get comfortable with me, treat me as your father, treat Taemin as your brother. If you thanked me for accepting you in our life then it's wrong" Lee Hwa said pulling Jimin out his hugs and Jimin's face was already messed with tears and snot. Lee Hwa chuckled and wiped his son's tears using his thumbs. 

"Instead, I and your brother should thank you that you accept us in your life. I want you to remember that. Inside this" he kissed Jimin's head. 

"And then inside this" he then showed Jimin's heart.