Chapter 65

An old man is lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling without any emotion on his face. Looking so lost yet sorrowful. He's been biting his lips from time to time. His room is a mess, with scattered clothes as well as broken bottles of wines, whiskey, scotch lying on the floor. He didn't notice that someone entered his room. Too pain to notice anyone.

"Stop mourning for her death, will you?" the person said. Looking at his little brother who slowly getting the tears pooled in his eyes.

"It's your fault that you put her life on the line. Knowing what that demon will do once he knows. Not once he knows, he already knows but play pretends so that your daughter will report to you what kind of reaction that he gave. Seriously, Russo? How can you be this stupid? Are you that desperate to get that beautiful boy that you claimed he's yours?" the man said.

"He is! He's still mine and I will risk anything to get that beautiful angel into my hands again. Even destroying the Amante at all costs!!" Russo yelled.

"Ahh, you can't do this, my little brother. The more you get closer the more heads of your loved ones will come to you just like your daughter, did you want that?" the brother asked. But Russo with his stubbornness couldn't be separated. The brother warned as last time when he was asleep at night, his brother called him with tears, shouting and forcing him to come home so he obliged. Quickly change into decent clothes and run towards his car to go to his brother's house and it turns out there's one head in the middle of the living room when he reaches his brother's mansion. His brother was crying, trying to touch the head or more like his daughter's head but couldn't. The eyes were taken out as her tongue was pulled out, and she was bald. There's no single hair on her head as on the skin were written 'HAPPY HOLIDAY!' on it. Seeing her niece was in the condition that makes his knees weak as he fall on his knees and looked at his niece. 

"If you want to fight with the Jeons, thinks twice brother. I don't want any of us hurts because of your action that desperately wants that pretty guy. Please, Russo. He's married to the demon. Anytime that son of the Lucifer will get us killed and bury us six feet under this soil and no one will find us because of his clean works. You know how he worked" he said. 

"NO!! I will not give up just yet. I have his attention right now and since I kidnapped his little husband the other day, he gets more cautious over his little bride-"

"And that's why you ate your daughter's meat the next day. That guy is psycho, brother!! The more you do, the more his mental illness will come out!! Just abort the mission and focus on your daughter's justice!!" the brother shouted again but gained a laugh from his little brother. 

But of course, the little brother ignore his brother as the brother just shook his head and leave the room, muttering a few words that couldn't be heard but the little brother knows, it might be cursing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked as he entered the meeting room to meet the boss, Jeon Jungkook of course. The male that was sitting on the big chair, that was placed in the middle of that big and thick table that was make of oak. In his hands, he was twirling his favourite dagger, with an obvious frown on his forehead. He then sighed after hearing Hoseok's question and tilted his head up. Groaning. 

"That little demon was too sturbborn!! He insist that he want to go to the university after a long week of taking a rest!" Jungkook said. Hoseok grinned a little bit. 

"Let him be for a moment. He's not that heavily pregnant yet, he knows once he got to that phase, you'll probably didn't let him step out of this castle" Hoseok exclaimed as Jungkook just sighed.