Chapter 59

Don't forget to vote.

Feedback is really needed. Like you can leave any comments. No forces okay? I just love reading your comments. It's made my day 💜💜

Have a nice day my lovely readers <3

=================================

Jungkook was sitting in his favourite room. Not the art room. The room has a piano inside of it. I'm sure your readers have strong memories. Jungkook was laying on the couch while his right hand were twirling the dagger. The same dagger he killed just for the ruby necklace that was now hanging on his spouse's neck. But his mind was somewhere else. Lately, Jimin had been so moody and he has always complained that he will become dizzy when he woke up. Not just that. Every night, that male will have nightmares while panting hard with sweats and then crying after that.

"It's a very terrible nightmare, hyungie. I dreamt of people touching my body like I was a slut. I heard their voices. They speak Italian but I couldn't see their faces as they were blurry but the one I recognize is the person who has a pair of blue eyes. And then I saw someone..."

"Someone who?"

"It's a person. He....he..he killed my mother.."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Worried laced on his face as his hand couldn't stop twirling the dagger. He bit his lips as he was thinking hard. But nothing came out of his mind as he sighed and then get up slowly from the couch. Well, he expected this. Soon or later, Jimin will know. The memory will come back and he knows the loves of his life will leave him alone again. This time..not coming back. Jungkook pinched his forehead. He snapped out of his thought because of his phone. He grabbed it and answer the call without looking at the ID.

"Corrado Amante parla"

"Signore, abbiamo un problema molto serio in questo momento. Devi venire subito nel seminterrato" (Sir, we have a very serious issue here. You need to come to the basement right now)

Jungkook sighed before he hang up and leave the room with his only slack and black silk robe as he make his way towards the basement. He climbed down the stairs, only to see Jimin was playing with Luca outside through the mirror. He was still recovering from his fever 3 days ago and Jungkook forbids him from going to the university until he's fully recovered. He shook his head as his mind filled with what Jimin told him last night. Once he reaches the basement, he enters the secret code as meet with a big space with advanced technology here and there. Yoongi was sitting in the middle of the room with the big screens around him.

"che cosa c'é?" (What's the matter?)

Everyone in the room turn their heads to look at their boss who was crossing his arms and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi who was aware of what happen, quickly stand up and motion Jungkook to come to him. Jungkook walks towards him and looks at the screen.

"Our warehouse in Milan was robbed," Yoongi said. Only one word. That one word only. Jungkook anger spiked up.

He remain calm even his inside was boiling. Everyone can feel the cold as goosebumps started to erupt on their skins. Jungkook was looking at the screen so seriously. The screen shows footage where there is a gang that killed each one of his men and steal all of his items in there. Including, the new items that were installed last night.

The worst is, he couldn't see who it was because after the gang killed his man, one of them shoot the camera and just like that, the screen was black. He didn't know who is it because they were wearing a mask and the image was too blur.

"Any clues?" Jungkook asked short. Yoongi gulped.

"No, our men go there and say there's no single weapon left there. All of it was stolen and no traces" Yoongi said. Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance.