Chapter 45

Don't forget to vote. Thank you :)

===============================

For weeks, they've been busy. For Jungkook of course. He's been finding the mansion's culprit but still didn't found any single clue for it. The servants were dead. All the traces and the footprints couldn't be identified. The devil sighed for the nth time this day. It's been 4 weeks actually since that incident yet Jungkook couldn't found any of it. He was frustrated and tired. His desk was scattered with paper. Glass tipped on his nose as he was trying hard not to lash his anger out on somebody. It was midnight and Jungkook didn't want Jimin to become a curious cat. 

"I swear to god if I found that culprit, I will cut his dick" Jungkook muttered under his breath and pinched his temple to reduce his headache. He's didn't get enough sleep lately. Busying himself for searching the culprit yet keep on his eyes in the port since they will be receiving new guns. 

Yoongi too didn't get any sleep. He stays up at night, searching for any possibility for who is the person that steals the book. And Taehyung being all pouty and whiny didn't help either. He's pregnant after all, so he couldn't blame him. But it's getting on his nerves when Taehyung keeps whining at him, saying he didn't give him enough attention. And now the blonde was sulking at him and sit on his bed with his lips jutting and arms crossed against his chest. 

"Baby, please-" Yoongi was cut off by Taehyung. 

"If you decide to treat me like this, you didn't have to get me pregnant in the first place!" Taehyung suddenly burst out. Yoongi gapped. 

"What-" 

"I don't know Yoongi. With you like this, keep ignoring me because of your work, I don't know how well you treat our child once he/she is born..." Taehyung said enough for Yoongi to snap. Okay, maybe, Taehyung pushed the wrong button. 

"What? Taehyung for fuck's sake! The book is missing! If the book was in the wrong hands, they would change everything and the mafia trees will corrupt! Everyone will die! Including you, me, Jungkook, EVERYONE! No one will save!!! That's why I'm trying hard to find it yet you keep your attitude like this didn't help me at all!!" He yelled. 

But then his eyes widen. 

He suddenly realized, he shouldn't yell at a pregnant man. 

Taehyung lips started to quiver as his eyes twitched. 

They both turned glassy and started to read. 

"I should abort this baby at first.."Taehyung last word before he left the room. 

Leaving Yoongi speechless. He clenched his fist and then bumped it on the table harshly. 

He tried to compose himself and take a deep breath. 

"I shouldn't say that" he murmured and shut his eyes. 

Taehyung decides to carry his one-month bump to the kitchen while still trying to control his burst. Maybe he should do something for himself so that he can eat and then go to sleep after that. Maybe he will sleep in another room tonight as he doesn't want to see Yoongi's face. It's annoying him. 

But then, his tears broke from the barrier when he sees Jimin was cutting some cabbage, maybe he was going to cook something but then stopped when he saw Taehyung was crying mess. 

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jimin runs to the blondie and hugs him. Taehyung quickly engulfed him back, tighten his arms around Jimin's slim waist, and buried his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. 

"Hey, sweetie. What's wrong? Tell me" Jimin asked soothingly. His hand caresses Taehyung's hair tenderly. 

Taehyung continued to cry as he refuses to say anything. Jimin didn't do anything as he brought Taehyung to the living room. He sits slowly with Taehyung in his arms while moves his body back and forth in the motion.