Chapter 53

Don't forget to vote. 

Love you <3 and have a nice day.

=============================

Jungkook sighed when the hot water hit his sore body. After being dragged by Jimin here and there, he couldn't feel his legs anymore and wanted nothing but wanting to crash on his soft bed and off to the dreamland. He washed his hair as well as his body. After done with everything, he tapped off the shower and then dried himself with a towel. Then he grabbed his black silk robe and were it on his body. Didn't bother to put anything underneath as he was already tired and get out of the bathroom, in the process of drying his hair, he stops in the middle of the track and stare at his bed.

"Jimin" Jungkook called. There his husband sitting on the edge of his bed, wearing an emerald green silk robe, he crosses his legs, putting the left leg on his right leg, showing his milky thighs as his hand was holding something. Jimin looks at his husband's back and this makes Jungkook lower region tingling. Looks like he prepared himself to come here. His face is glowing and his lips were cover with lipgloss making Jungkook licked his own lips. 

"Want a massage? You seem tired" and his tone of voice. Sounds seductive. Jungkook squints his eyes and tossed the small towel away and then walk towards his husband. He stopped in front of his husband to observe him carefully, while Jimin looked at him...while smirking. 

"No" Jungkook denied the offer then slipped under his blanket. Ignoring his husband who looked at him shook and denial. Jungkook lay on his stomach and buried his face into his pillows. Pretending that Jimin wasn't there. But then he heard sniffles. He sighed when he heard the sniffles getting louder than before. 

"How dare you treat me like this? I'm your husband for god's sake but here you are treated me like your slave!!! It's okay Jeon Jungkook!!!!!! From now on, I'm not your husband anymore!!! We divorce!!" Jimin yelled and then throw the bottle away. Jungkook groaned when he heard his door was being slammed by his sweet sugar. 

"When he became more dramatic??" Jungkook asked under his breath but nonetheless, he gets up from his bed and then wears his slippers. His zuccherina getting more sensitive nowadays. He sighed while walked towards his husband's room, he heard Driver License by Olivia Rodrigo booms loudly in the room when he entered. He saw his husband's phone on the lamp table and walked towards it and stop the song. Jimin was wrapping himself in the blanket like a burrito. Jungkook sighed. He pulled the blanket harshly and oh my god, he hopes that he never open the burrito. Jimin's thighs!!!! Revealing as fuck as he wearing those silk robes. Gosh, he wants to mark those milky thighs as he gulping at the sight of it. Nonetheless, he pulled Jimin towards him, making him stand, and wrapped his hands around his hands. Jimin hugged him back while sniffling. 

"Stop crying, zuccherina," Jungkook said as he sits on the bed, making Jimin straddled his lap while burying his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and then wiped those tears. 

"Why with this sudden seduction session? Huh?" Jungkook asked while chuckling. 

"You said you wanted to wreck me, so I've been waiting in my room but then you didn't come so I thought why don't I make the moves first??" Jimin cried. Jungkook snorted. 

"Honey, it's your fault that you've been dragging me here and there at the fair before. So I don't have enough energy to pound on you" Jungkook said. Jimin whined louder while smacking Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook patted Jimin's back slowly. 

"Well, you still have that offer right?" Jungkook asked. Jimin quickly jerked from Jungkook and then nodded his head immediately. Jungkook chuckled and then nodded.