Chapter 40

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you:)

p/s: Please do me a favor my promoting this story to your fellow friends. Thank you:) 

====================================

"Kookie!!!"  a boy with silver hair and a pair of blue eyes running down the stairs as soon as he sees his favorite person. The large staircase makes him difficult to run faster since he was little. He's wearing a white button-up shirt with black slacks, bot perfectly hugging his small and fragile body. The person who was called 'Kookie' smiles when he sees the boy was trying hard to step down the staircases. 

"Careful, little boy" he chuckled. Soon when the boy reaches the ground, he runs towards his kookie, and the man picked him up. Put him on his hips and kissed the boy's forehead. Despite the kid was 11 years old but he's very light. He has a small and cute body rather than the size average of 11 years old kid. 

"How' s my little boy doing?" the man asked. The boy giggled as he began to tell his favorite person about his day. The man who loves him so much just lends the boy his ear to let him ranting everything he wants. The man chuckled when the boy pouted, saying that the maids didn't let him eat the chocolate cupcake yesterday night. Jungkook makes his way with the boy on his hips towards his room. 

"You will get a sugar rush if you ate sugar at night, my zuccherina" Jungkook said. The blue eyes boy grinned toothly, showing his perfect white teeth along with his crescent eyes. 

"But kookie, I love chocolate cupcakes very much!" the boy said. Jungkook chuckled as he put his nose in the boy's hair. Smelling the strawberry-scented shampoo on it. 

The 18 years old Jeon Jungkook was handsome. His haircut was dashing as he has an undercut on it. He likes to wear black and now he's wearing a leather jacket along with a black shirt with black tight pants. 

"Your birthday is coming soon, any wish for your birthday?" the man asked. The boy squealed in happiness. He clapped his small hands together and giggled. The man really feels happy seeing this boy happy. 

"I want a big chocolate cake and makes it have a fountain on it!!!" the boy explained. Soon, they reached Jungkook's room and Jungkook put him on the bed. 

"Zuccherina, if you eat too many chocolates, I will not bring you to the dentist. Your sweet teeth will be rotten if you eat too many sweets!" Jungkook said. 

"But Kookie! I love chocolate!!!" the boy said. Jungkook laughed when he saw the cute and giggly boy pouted. 

"Oh zuccherina, you're such a troublemaker!"  Jungkook exclaimed as he change his clothes. The boy of course had seen it multiple times but couldn't help to feel curious over the various tattoos on his favourite man's body. 

"Kookie! I want tattoos too!!!" the boy yelled. 'Kookie' chuckled. 

"Just now you want a chocolate cake and now a tattoo? How demanding you are" he jokes as he finished wearing his hoodie. The boy pouted. 

"Yeah, you're mine, I can ask everything I want" the boy spatted childishly and hummed himself. 'Kookie' smiled sweetly and walked towards that boy. He crouched down to level himself with the small boy. 

"I have to limit you sweets in the kitchen so that you can't be a brat" Jungkook said making the boy gasped. 

"Noooooo!!! I spent weeks to save the kinder buenos because you said you will not restocked it anymore and now you want to limit all of my sweets in the fridge?? I've been nothing but act like a good boy just the way you want!" the boy complained. Jungkook chuckled.