Chapter 25

Don't forget to tap that star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your friends. Thank you :)

===================================

Jimin. A definition of beauty. Jimin was born a male but a feminine figures. People sometimes mistook him as a female instead of male. His features looks pretty as ever. His skin was soft like a baby. His plump lips always moisten with his strawberry chapstick. Down to his waist where it slims as a female. To his thighs that hasn't so much muscle. Jimin may be strong, but his figure never change to a male one. Instead when he's getting older, his body showing a feminine side and he's sometimes wonder where those muscle he build years ago. Nonetheless, he loves himself and he adored how he looks in front of the mirror. That's why Jungkook now was leaning on his car hood, wearing a black button up shirt along with his black jeans. Hair was tight in a manbun and a black spectacles was covering his eyes from the harsh sun rays. He is currently staring at Jimin like he was his last meals. Why not? Jimin looks beautiful as fuck. 

(i have a hard time describing jimin's clothes)

With his Channel sling bag hanging on his shoulder, hands was covering his eyes because the sun lights were getting on his nerves. As Jimin walked to him, he can't stop staring at those colarbones. It was sexy as fuck. Jungkook gulped his saliva as he looked away. Don't want to build a bulge when they will going to pick their wedding clothes and the rings. 

"Aren't you too early?" Jimin asked. He was sleeping peacefully when his brother decide to wake him up AGAIN in a banging manners when he said his fiance was waiting him outside the door. 

"Yeah, I'm too early as I'm in sweats waiting for you to come out" Jungkook said. Jimin huffed in annoyance. 

"Well, no one tell you to pick me up this early..." Jimin muttered but still Jungkook heard it. 

"Again Lee Jimin with your attitude. I'll make sure to fix it up on our wedding night" Jungkook smirked as he go open the passenger door for Jimin. Still keep his gentleness. Jimin blushed when he heard Jungkook said that. 

Gosh, this man never forget to get me the butterflies...

Jimin pov as he entered the car and Jungkook closed it. He walked towards the driver side and get in before he started to drive away. The whole ride was uncomfortable as Jimin fidgeted on his seat. He feels shy to talk. To start a conversation. While Jungkook remained cold on his seat, hand on the steering as he focused on the road. 

"Don't you think it's too sudden?" Jimin asked suddenly grabbing Jungkook's attention. 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. 

"I mean like, we only met a several times. And it was coincidence. We don't know each other too well, and then suddenly boom! Here we are, going out together to pick our wedding clothes. What if....." Jimin trailed off. Jungkook raised his eyebrow.