Chapter 81

*major character death*

When Jimin starts to be conscious, his nose picks up a smell which has the similarity to a hospital. Because he can smell meds and there's a beeping noise. He's slowly open up his eyes and saw a white light blinding his eyes. He wants to move his hand but he realises that he was being tied. 

To a bed. 

His legs also were being tied and he can't move his limbs at all as he was struggling with the cable ties. A woman approached him when she saw he was struggling. 

"Calm down, Jimin. We don't want you to get hurt" she said. 

Jimin feels like he heard that voice from somewhere, but he doesn't know where. The familiarity makes him rake up his brain to think where he heard this voice from. When he doesn't remember, he tried to open his eyes again and sees a woman that he recognises so much. 

"Mother?" he asked. 

The woman grinned. 

"Ah, you remember me. Of course you remember me, I'm your mother-in-law" she said while snickering. When she said that, it's like Jimin was punched in the face when his vision started to get clearer and it's true. 

He sees Mrs Amante. 

"W-W-What? What are you doing?" Jimin asked. Looking around the room and saw an IV drip standing beside him, then he was wearing a blue gown. Like a hospital gown. He started to panic when he sees a roller full of surgery equipment. Mrs Amante watched how Jimin started to panic and smiles more. 

"Calm down, Jimin. Nothing going to happen to you" she said while grinning wickedly. 

"What happened to you??? Where am I??! What are you doing to me??!" He yelled towards the woman. Jimin started to struggle with the cable ties.

"Ahhh, you see. Since you and Jungkook married, everything is a mess. My precious fertility labs were destroyed and the business now is going down to hell. But I'm not going down alone" she said while shaking her head. She spread her arms widely and looked at Jimin. 

"I'm going to bring everyone down with me! Especially that husband of yours. He's been crazy about you since his mother died! I thought if I kill that woman, he will hang himself!! But no!! He's getting scary. He scared the shit out of me!! That's why I suggest to his father to send him off to the camp" she started to tell. Jimin stopped struggling and began to listen with a disbelief expression. 

"It's not a camp actually. It's a place where we collect all the kids that we kidnapped and record a video where men will fuck them. It's a crazy idea, isn't it?!? It makes money more than selling those useless drugs!!! And your husband is one of them!!! Do you want to see his video!? Want to?!" she asked while widening her asked, looking at Jimin like some crazy woman. Jimin shook his head in panic when the woman started to open her phone. 

Is this his mother-in-law??

"See! See!!! His video getting rated high that people demand to make more!!!" 

There, Jimin saw it. 

His husband. 

Jeon Jungkook. 

He was so small. Crying while his limbs were tied on the bed while a man was fucking inside of him. His eyes were closed with dark clothes but her nose and lips weren't. And Jimin recognised those shapes of lips. He's naked and his body was full of bruised, hickeys and seeds. He's screaming in that video and Jimin watched it without blinking. He watched how his husband suffered in that video and without realizing it, his eyes started to moist. Tears were threatening to leak out.