Chapter 73

Taehyung goes down the stairs slowly, in his baggy shirt and casual pants. His outside was calm but inside he was panicking. He saw Yeosang sitting next to Jimin on the couch while the silver male just reading a book casually. Didn't give Yeosang too much attention. It seems like Lee was having a family discussion as Lee Hwa was sitting beside Jimin and he looks so serious.

"Your kids were drunk and you're insulting my son in front of his husband," Lee Hwa said as that is what Taehyung heard. Nonetheless, he didn't care as he walks closer to Yeosang and stands behind him.

"Taehyung?" Taemin raised one of his eyebrows as he stare at Taehyung. Jimin turned around but before he could do that properly, Taehyung pulled out a gun behind him and point it closely at Yeosang's head. Everyone gasped.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Hyuna yelled while asking as she stands up. Suddenly Minghao came and point a gun toward her.

"Hey! Hey!" Dawn panicked a bit as he saw Minghao point a gun at his wife.

"Sit down" he ordered. Hyuna gulped, she sits down slowly as the cousins were too stunned to speak. They didn't squeak or shout, they just sat there calmly. Hyuna couldn't talk back as they looked so serious. Lee Hwa was dumbfounded because of Taehyung's sudden action.

Taehyung holds his gun tightly in his hands. His gaze was determined and not wavering. Staring at Yeosang's blonde hair with hatred and disgust. Seriously, he's still young but doing a disgusting job? Since when? He himself doesn't know. Jungkook was the only source. That man knows everything yet keeps everything to himself. Taehyung silently curses him mentally.

"Taehyung? What exactly happens?" Taemin asked. Taehyung sighed.

"I will explain to you but first, Jimin can you get up from the couch and slowly come to me?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?"

Taehyung prays to God.

"J-Just, just come here please. Or your husband will kill me" Taehyung urged. Jimin frowned.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung. Fucking tell me what happened?!" Taemin stands up, before he can walk towards Taehyung, men with suits come into the mansion and stand beside Taehyung and point their guns at Yeosang's head.

"Mr Kim, Mr Min ordered us to protect you and Mr Park. Fully ordered from Mr Jeon himself. He will come back in 15 minutes" one of the men said.

Hyuna can't hold it anymore.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POINTING GUNS TOWARDS MY SON?!?!" Hyuna stands up.

"EOMMA!" Yeosang yelled. Hyuna looked at his son and saw he asked her to sit down using his eyes. Hyuna gulped and she sits down slowly. Taehyung sighed.

"Oh please, Jeon Jimin! Fucking stands up from that couch and come to me, you dimwit!" Taehyung yelled, full of frust. He's fucking pregnant and his hormones are everywhere.

"OKAY! OKAY!" Jimin yelled back and stands up to walk towards Taehyung, exhaling his shuddering breath as he stands up to begin to walk slowly. Yeosang holds Jimin's wrist tightly. Taehyung pressed the gun on Yeosang's head.

"Let him go napeun saeki," Taehyung said.

"Oh wait, that's not your name. Should I call you joseungsaja?" Taehyung tested the water and he cheer himself when he saw how Yeosang's shoulders tensed, as well as his parents. They looked nervous and...scared.

Lee Hwa frowned upon hearing that name. He quickly stands up and pulled out his guns to point toward Hyuna and Dawn. Taemin stands up too when Hyuna's children stand up too. He points his gun toward them, nudging the gun and asked them to sit down. They sit.