Chapter 50

Don't forget to vote :)

================================

This new side of Jungkook, was terrible shit. Of course, it makes a hard impact on the people in the house, especially, Mr. Amante. Seeing his son being like this, make him have heartache and somehow regret what he's doing towards his child. Since the boy returns back home after so many years, the boy was no longer has those sweet smiles anymore, no longer being the reckless or playful child who always disturbing other's people work. No. He's different now. Completely different. It's like, this boy wasn't his son anymore. With his muscle bulging here and there, despite him being 16 years old. The matured look on his face and his hair were slightly a bit longer. No more soft coconut hair. The soft gaze was no longer dare, instead, it was being replaced by a predatory gaze, screaming murder and blood. His face was cold, with no expression, as he was a blank paper. Gina and Jungsan also, they will be coming back this summer for their school break and were shocked to see their brother there. 

Yet Jungkook didn't have the heart to greet them, just walk away passing them. Ever since he returned, Jungkook was talking less. He will talk to them if those matters were important to him or if he found that topic was interesting, other than that, he will keep his mouth shut and tight. When the time where Jungkook decides to stay at the campus for a couple of years back then when he was 12, Mr. Amante tried hard to provide anything for Jungkook there. Clothes, comfy bed, education, everything. Jungkook didn't want to study, he doesn't like it, but the ahnjumma keep telling him to study, and Jungkook began to study because he's realizing the facts that if he wants to rule the underworld, he needs to be smart and cunning as a fox. Yes, his father provides him with anything yet that doesn't mean the people there treat him differently, no. They treat him as the same before, that's why in those training to gain his skills and all, he will do it properly and never lose his focus. Everything. Jungkook had done everything in order to become a perfect king for Mafia Trees. 

Yes, that was his dream. He wants to be the king and revenge for his mother's death. He will find who was the killer, since he tried not to accusing his father, knowing that the old man wasn't worth his time but that doesn't mean he will let it go. He will conquer the underworld, and crush all the people in it in the palm of his hands, especially, the ugly ones. That's why he trained and trained and trained until his muscle give up. 

"You're being too hard on yourself" Jungkook looks at the door of the basement, seeing his brother standing there with a black turtleneck, tucked in his black jeans, along with glasses tipped on his nose. Jungkook was panting on the mat and sweating like crazy after the intense practice of his boxing. He ignored his brother and just look up to the ceiling. Long hair sprawled on the mat. 

"What's the reason? Is it because of mom's death?" Jungsan asked and his question making Jungkook looked at him back. He chuckled. 

"Many reasons" Jungkook answered. 

"Underworld peoples need to be in control as they were too greed in their own world," Jungkook said. At first, Jungsan thinks it was a regular statement, but then he began to realize it. 

"W-What?" Jungsan stuttered. Jungkook smirked then looked at his brother's eyes. 

"Oh my brother, this world is too cruel for you. You're too innocent to know about this stuff. Yet I couldn't blame you since father sends you to London to learn those heavy subjects" Jungkook said. 

"Jungkook, whatever you're planning right now, you need to stop," Jungsan said as Jungkook stand up from the mat and walked towards the table to grab the mineral water and the towel. He uncapped the bottle and drink it, making his adam's apple bobbing up and down on that sweaty skin. 

"I'm not planning anything," Jungkook said as he looked at his brother. 

Yet his voice was different. 

His smile was meaning something else.

And those eyes, 

it's not that pair of doe eyes anymore, it's more like dark eyes, blackness spread in them, making it looks like a pair of demon eyes. 

"I'm pretty sure, those fucked up peoples need a king" Jungkook laughed a bit and left the room. Leaving Jungsan standing stills in that doorframe. He doesn't know why, but he can feel his hands were trembling and his breath was shaking. 

At this point, Jungsan can say, this person, was not his brother anymore. 

And he's aware that, there is no more sweet Jungkook on him or more like, Jungkook had locked him away and let the new character out instead. 

And those laughs, it wasn't his brother. He gulped at the thought of that. 

---------------------------------------------------

The first time they see Jungkook being this ruthless is when the enemies attacking their house suddenly. But they didn't do anything instead they stood there, on the stairs with mouth gap open like some fish. Jungkook kills all the assassins that were tried to kill his father, the alarm was ringing and the house was drenched with the water that sprayed high on the ceiling. His was wet, white t-shirt drenching in blood along with the water making it spreading on that white material. Hands both holding a dagger. The assassins lying on the floor, bathing in their own blood. All of them. Jungkook killed them with his own hands. Along with Luca who was there, standing in front of his master. Mr. Amante was speechless. 

The scariest thing is, that boy was smiling. Like a crazy person. 

"Did you kill them?" Mr. Amante asked. Jungkook shrugged.

"I killed them because they wanted to kill you..."Jungkook said as he twirled the dagger on his hands. The rainwater keeps drenching them but they were too busy observing Jungkook. 

"Isn't that what you want?" Mr. Amante asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Then he laughs, like a maniac. Jungsan pulled his sister close to him. Afraid that daggers on his brother's hands will fly to them. 

Jungkook stopped laughing and then licked the dagger, god, Mr. Amante swore to himself he can pee in his pants soon. 

"Oh Amante, you're reserved to me," Jungkook said one last time and smirked. 

-------------------------------------------------------

It was all when it started, where Jungkook become a rebellious, ruthless, and cold-hearted person. He's really didn't care about other's opinions except him. Mr. Amante didn't know where did these things all go wrong but he knows it started when Jungkook returns home the day of his wife dead. Soon his son becomes older, and he has his own empire, Mr. Amante knows his son will come to him anytime. He's already expecting, for his son to kill him just because he thought that his father kills his mother. Lorenzo didn't know how but he knows that all of this was his fault. If he did not send Jungkook to that camp, his son will surely become a sweet man and gentle towards people. But after he seeing Jungkook comes home with a head on his hand and a body being dragged, he knows that the person in front of him was no longer his son anymore. 

It was really his intention to send Jungkook to that camp so that he can make him the leader one day. 

So that he can make him strong. 

So that he can make him brave and not fear anything. 

No having any weakness. 

All of those seem to achieve but he didn't expect that one. 

The one that wasn't on his list at all. 

To create another identity in his son. 

Or more like to create a devil. 

I had created a new story called The Emperor. You could check it out.