Chapter 34

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: please do me a favor by promoting this story to your friends as well. Thank you :)

==================================

As usual for the mafia leader, Jungkook was now sitting in his office while drinking his wine. He didn't have the mood to look at the paper works today. He just wants to sleep and never wake up again. Yes, Jeon Jungkook feels like shit today. He doesn't know why. He even didn't drink yesterday yet today he woke to feel absolutely shit. Yet, he has the energy to make breakfast for his baby. He sighed for the nth time for no reason. For the first time, he feels this exhausted. Suddenly someone knocked on his office door. Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance. 

"Come in" he said and he heard his office's door open. Jungkook turned his chair and saw his sister, Gina was looking at him with her usual CEO outfit. 

"Why did you come here?" Jungkook asked, voice husky. Gina took a seat in front of Jungkook. 

"You have to attend the event with me" Gina said. Jungkook looks at her, foreheads were crinkled. 

"You mean the event where we're going to launch the new pieces of jewelry?" Jungkook asked Gina nods. 

"No, you know I had never attended those events. All of these past years, you're the one who managed it well without me so why this sudden?" Jungkook asked, sipping on his wine. 

"I just think that you need to be there since you're the owner of Ladina and the design, it was you who made it" Gina exclaimed. Jungkook chuckled. 

"Besides, I didn't find any model who suits the jewelry. The jewelry doesn't suit their neck very well. It makes the necklace looks ugly" Gina said. Jungkook put the glass and stare at her sister. 

"Jeon Gina, it's been a week I gave you to find the model yet you didn't find one???? How reckless you can be!???" Jungkook asked. Disbelief that his sister can be this reckless. 

He hired Gina to be the CEO of Ladina Jeon for reasons. She goods at managing. Jungkook loves the way she worked. All looks clean and neat. That's why he put her in the CEO position. Gina pinched her forehead. 

"I'm sorry. A lot of things had happened at this moment. I can't find my time to search the good one" Gina sighed. Jungkook can see the tiredness in her eyes yet he didn't say anything. 

"You have a secretary. What did you do to her? Keep her in your drawer?" Jungkook asked. 

"I'm sorry" Gina said. Jungkook squinted his eyes. He feels something peculiar. 

"I'm sorry for being so reckless" Gina said again as she keeps pinching her forehead. She looks stress. Jungkook getting worried. He then saw something on her neck. His eyes twitched. 

He quickly pulled his drawer to search the wet wipes and walked towards his sister. He turned her chair so that she faces him. Gina looked at him weirdly. Jungkook takes the wet wipes. He pulled away Gina's hand from her forehead. He then wipes the makeup from Gina's face. She started to panic. 

"W-W-What are you doing?!?" she tried to avoid the wet tissues but Jungkook keeps wiping her makeup. 

"Jungkook, I swear whatever you're doing now, stopped!!!!" Gina yelled. 

"Stop moving, Jeon Gina" Jungkook command with his cold voice. Gina stills. Jungkook wiped her face. Removed all her makeup. Her mascara, her blusher, her eyeshadow, her lipsticks. All of it. Then, when her face cleans, his jaws tighten. He clenched his teeth. 

"Since when?" Jungkook asked. Gina didn't answer instead she looks at her lap. 

"Gina, answer me!" Jungkook yelled make her flinched.