Chapter 37

Don't forget to tap the star button. Thank you :)

p/s: Please do me a favor by promoting this story to your friends. Thank you :)

=================================

Jimin was nervous in his room. He currently was sitting on the chair in front of a mirror where the maids now were doing his hair. He's done with the makeup and his hair has been styled neatly. He is really enchanting. The way the clothes expose his collarbone. Beautiful earrings dangling on both his ears. Lips look plump as usual. His eyelids were cover with a smokey eyeshadow. Jimin feels his neck was too empty as Jungkook told him to not wear his necklace today. But Jimin really loves the necklace, he feels empty without it. 

"Wow, my Lady. You look beautiful" one of the maids said leaving Jimin smile on his own. 

"Are you kidding me? When is the day where our Lady here wasn't beautiful?" other maid bicker. 

Jimin chuckled. 

"Well, today he's blinding our eyes by his ethereal face!" she yelled. The maid who was making Jimin's hair huffed. 

"Shut up you two! Respect our Lady here" she said making the two silent. Jimin just shook his head off when he sees them. Seriously, they both look like him and Taemin wherever they're fighting over something. 

(ignore the model please) 

"You look beautiful my lady. I'm sure boss will be enchanted by your beauty" the maid said after finishing with Jimin's hair. The last thing she done is, she put a butterfly hair clip on the side of Jimin's hair. 

"Thank you" Jimin reply. Suddenly, the door of his room opens as he saw Jin was standing at the door. He smiles at the wide-shoulder man through the mirror. 

"Are you ready?" Jin asked. Jimin nodded. He gets up from the chair and walks toward Jin. 

Today, Ladina Jeon will release a new design of the jewelry. The credit, of course, goes to Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook was in charge of designing all of the jewelry pieces. At least that's what he can do to be a part of Ladina Jeon. He couldn't handle that big company at all. He has a big responsibility to take care which his empire. He built Jeons Mafia using his own blood, sweat, and tears. And he's not going to waste it down just some stupid company. He made those companies just to cover all his dirty works. Besides, people love his company so why not expanded it more. 

The devil asked Jimin to be the model of the new piece of jewelry since Gina told him the other day that she hasn't found any model that suits the jewelry. But since it made of ruby, Jungkook thinks it will suits Jimin's the most. That's why Jimin found himself, on the stage, wearing that jewelry in front of everyone. Jungkook was beside him, holding his waist as usual. Camera flashes didn't stop any second. It keeps flicking here and there. The shutter sound didn't decrease either. In another way, it's getting increase. Jimin was trying to keep his cool face yet inside he feels chaos. He was so fucking nervous to the point his lips just forming a not so sincere smile. His neck feels heavy as the ruby was so fucking heavy. It has too many decorations and it's beautiful yet Jimin feels annoyed when the heaviness irked his neck. His husband created this so he just has to accept it.