Refuge

Qrow was holding Clover's bloodied pin in his hand, staring somberly at it, while sitting in a prison cell made of Hard-Light Dust. Footsteps can be heard pacing, who belong to Robyn as she sighs, "This is your fault. You realize that, don't you? All I wanted was to bring people together, to give them a chance at a better life. But you..."

She angrily glares to the individual in the next cell over, "Me? I am a victim!" Robyn scoffs upon hearing this, "I'll admit I was duped. Used! And although my hands may not be clean, at least I am not a murderer!" Jacques gestures to Qrow.

Qrow looks up upon hearing that. Robyn gives him a sympathetic look, "He didn't kill anybody... And I'm not gonna stand here and be lectured by some snake with a mustache who helped that man tear us all apart!

Qrow and Jacques look over to another adjacent cell, where said man is revealed as Watts, shown contently lying down on his bench with his hands propped behind his head.

Watts raises his hand, "Yes, well... I suppose we're all stuck in it together now."
"Speak for yourself, I know the right people. I'm sure Whitley has reached out to my legal team and will have me out of here before you can say-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Robyn punches the Hard-Light Dust wall, startling Jacques.

Suddenly, a buzzer sound is heard, getting the prisoners' attention. Qrow hides Clover's pin as a squad of Atlesian military soldiers enter the room and disable the hard-light Dust for Watts' cell and enter.

"You do realize you already caught me?" One of the soldiers uses his gun to bash Watts' head, knocking him out and startling Jacques. The prisoners watch on as the soldiers drag Watts away and out of the room.

Robyn sighs, "I hate not being able to do anything..." She sits back down on her bench."

"We can do something..." Qrow lifts his head up with a dark look in his eyes, "We can kill the man who put us here..." That's when he remembers about you, last he heard of you, you were deemed Contained. You should be there with him if that were the case, "(Y/n)."
Robyn then looks around, "She's not in here?"

"If I know James, he has her with him. I just got her back and I have no idea where she could be." Robyn knew that you and Qrow had a close relationship. She couldn't help but think if you were isolated by Ironwood.

Qrow glances at his ring, kissing it, "The moment we're on the move, I'll look for her. If I get her away from James, he has no chance of protecting anything."

"I honestly didn't think that the Goddess of Grimm was your woman. If anything the way she behaves, no man in his right mind would look at her in that manner."

Qrow and Robyn instinctively glared at Jacques, "You piece of shit." Robyn punches the Hard-light dust wall. "At least my feelings are genuine compared to the manipulation you did with your family." Qrow answered back.

You were in Ironwood's office, "It would be faster if you sent me out there." You stood in front of a large window tracing the cracked glass with your fingers. "The chance to show everyone that you were on their side too. But you chose to abandon them."
"(Y/n), you know more than anyone that you can't save everyone."

You glare at Ironwood, "No, not everyone but to save the most you can." You remember about Clover, "If you would have listened then maybe those we- no I care about will be safe." Ironwood places his gun on his desk, "Then kill me. Do it now."

You take the gun and pointed it at your head. Ironwood reaches towards you in a panic. You pull the trigger however the gun jams, Ironwood takes the gun from you and tosses it away from you. He takes hold of your wrist as you smile, "Killing you? Well, where's the fun in that? In the meantime, I'm going to use you. You'll be my puppet like how you tried to use Penny."
Ironwood lets you go and walks towards his discarded pistol. You lift your left hand admiring your ring. "I'll kill you when the time is right. You see yourself as the King, but my corrupted little tin man you are my knight, there is only one person to be suitable as King for me and it's not you."