The Battle of Beacon

Back at Amity Colosseum, the two Nevermores screeches as they continue to weaken the force field that's keeping them from getting in.

"Warning: Safety Barriers Failing."

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby Rose stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermores circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha Nikos struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.

In the stands Jaune and with the remaining members of Team JNPR,  "PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!"

Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the two Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena. "Jaune!" Shouted Nora.

Jaune runs towards Pyrrha, "Pyrrha, please snap out of it!"

Suddenly, the Nevermores completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. With a blink of an eye, you used your chains to pull down the grim, "Get away from her." You let out a low whisper, Ajin quickly digs his hand through the Grimm, successfully ripping off the head, your chains tighten around the beheaded body, and you made eye contact with another with the other that had its claws towards Pyrrah. Once the second Nevermore took notice of you, it quickly moved away from you; this was the Goddess of the Grimm at work, the black smoke from the Nevermore gave you an overwhelming vibe. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha, "Ruby?"

Ruby now with an angered, determined expression on her face, pointing Penny's sword toward the Nevermore, "Leave them alone!"

The Nevermore rises and circles the arena before lunging back down. Ruby holds Penny's sword defensively. Suddenly, the Nevermore gets pinned down by a barrage of rocket lockers and screeches out in pain before going unconscious. The lockers then open up, revealing the weapons of various students, including Crocea Mors, StormFlower, Magnhild, and Fulcrum.
The respective owner of the sword pulls it out from his locker and is shown alongside Scarlet David gripping his cutlass and flintlock pistol, Sage Ayana with his sword, and Neptune Vasilias with his gun in hand.

Sun Wukong with Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form, Ren and Nora carrying their weapons, and the remaining members of Team CFVY, the members of Team ABRN, as well as Flynt Coal and Neon Katt of Team FNKI, all gripping their respective weapons.

The students are then suddenly shaken when the Nevermore starts to get back up. Ren then leaps up into the air and uses the blades of his weapons to slash at the Nevermore. Arslan Altan uses her rope dart to swing down and grab the towering Yatsuhashi from the ground. Sage also leaps up into the air, and Nora runs up to the Nevermore's head and hit it with Magnhild in its hammer form. When Arslan reaches peak height, she lets go of Yatsuhashi, who is then joined by Sage, as the two broadsword wielders slash down and decapitate the Nevermore, causing it to dissipate into black particles. As Arslan lands back on the ground next to her teammates, Ruby looks over to the teary-eyed Pyrrha.

"Ms. (L/n), I..." She stops and holds a piece of Penny's torn cloth in her hands as her eyes continue to well up, "I'm so sorry." You patted her head, "Me too. But it wasn't your fault."

Jaune walks over to Pyrrha with Miló and Akoúo̱ in his hands, "She's right, whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else."