Lovers🍋

Short chapter
Warning Lemon🍋
Can be skipped if uncomfortable.

It didn't take long for Qrow to move forward with you. He enjoyed finally having to hold you; now, he wants to make sure that you wouldn't leave him for anyone.

To become his and his alone.

Qrow unbuttoned your top, revealing your beige bra. Swiftly with one hand, he unlatches the straps. With your breast exposed, he laid you on your back. You felt your face heat up, as his hand slid off your bottoms. His hand free hand caressed your thighs, giving them small bites and kisses. "You're playing unfair, Qrow." You lightly tugged on his grey collar. "Maybe you should help me like I helped you." You smiled, sitting up and began undressing his shirt. Qrow felt a bit impatient, so like the true gentleman he is, pinned you back on your back. "I'll be the one to pleasure you." Qrow kissed your lips, taking note of how softer they are than usual; it may be because of how sensitive both of you are at the moment. After a few moments, he removes his mouth to see the red mark on your neck and moves down to your chest. You were shivering by his touch, that in a way, you seemed touched starved.

"When was the last time you let someone touch you like this?" Qrow inserted a finger in you; you let out a small gasp, "Avoiding the question?" He entered another. "Well, since the incident, you haven't shown interest in someone other than me." He added another; slowly, he began pumping them in and out. You let out a moan, "My fingers as soaked right now, and it's warm inside of you." Qrow was enjoying seeing you in a blushing mess underneath him. "You're so beautiful."
"Q-Qrow!" Qrow leaned forward, placing his lips on yours, "Does it feel good? Do you like this?" He bent to your neck and began leaving more marks on you, "I want to put it in." You traced your fingers down his back, "What's stopping you?" His free hand was unbuckling his pants that were getting tighter by the second. Qrow dug through his pocket and pulled out a rubber. "Were you planning this?" Qrow smirked, "It was bound to happen." He slipped on the condom before positioning at your entrance.  "No turning back, babe."

Qrow slowly inserted his member in you, carefully watching your expressions to see any sign of you in discomfort. Qrow felt euphoric, feeling your walls tighten around him. It took his strength to restrain move inside of you in case of pain. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as your legs wrapped around his waist, "You can move." You gasped in pleasure as he gave a test thrust. "I won't be holding back." Qrow teasingly slowly moved in and out of you. He licked his top lip as he witnessed his beauty in front of him. "Hng... Qrow... Can you..." Qrow smirked as he picked up his pace. Your moans were music to his ears, a guilty pleasure that he would imagine what you would sound like. It was wonderful for him to hear your voice finally.

You decided to take action and flipped Qrow that way he was underneath you. "I want to do it." You adjusted yourself and inserted his member in you, "It got bigger." You shivered in pleasure, as now he was deeper inside you. You began moving your hips, as Qrow watched you with wide eyes, he already knew that you were beautiful, yet seeing you like this was taking him over the edge. He placed his hands on your hips, giving a hard thrust when you came down on him. You began tearing up and letting out louder moans, moaning out his name over and over again.

The sound of the bed creaking, moaning, and skin slapping echoed the room.

"I love you (Y/n)." You could feel his thrusts became more sloppily signaling he is close. "Qrow, I'm gonna-" "Me too, babe, just let it out." Qrow kissed you with a bit of force. His tongue wrapped around yours, a kiss shared between two lovers, was wonderful. You felt the knot in your stomach release, Qrow pulled out from within you, removing the condom and released on your stomach. Qrow was quite proud of himself, seeing you still underneath him in a panting mess. He grabbed a few tissues and began wiping off his seed off of you.

Qrow laid next to you, covering you with the blanket. "I love you, Qrow." You brought yourself closer to Qrow's body as he wrapped his arms around you, "I love you too." You drifted off to sleep as Qrow stayed up a bit longer watching your sleeping form. After a few minutes, he relaxed and slept as well.

You slowly opened your eyes, arms still wrapped around you. A painful aching spread through your lower half. You managed to get out of Qrow's grip and walked to the restroom after putting on an oversized button-up shirt.

You take a look in front of the mirror seeing the marks on your lower neck and thighs, Qrow made sure to mark you wherever he can, luckily your regular outfit didn't consist of wearing a dress or skirt or else it would be noticeable of your session with Qrow. You turned on the faucet and ran a bath.

You washed your face feeling a bit refreshed when you entered the tub. "Why did you get up so early?" Qrow's raspy voice whispered in your ear. "I wanted to take a bath." Qrow placed his chin on your shoulder, nuzzling his face behind your ear. "Let's take bathe together then."
"Tempting, but no. I'm a bit sore from last night; someone was a little bit too rough with me." Qrow kissed your neck, "Yet the majority of the time, you were riding me, but you loved it." You smiled at him. "Yes, I did." Qrow slid his hands to your thighs, "Being a bit touchy, aren't we?" You teased, "I have to make sure that my marks are on you or else someone might take you from me."
"No one will take me from you, or you from me."

End of Chapter
Next Chapter coming soon
(Unedited)