'Rolling Girl' Part II

Continuation of Dead End Alternative.

Ironwood glances at your sleeping form; you had been asleep for over three days, it wasn't like you were in a coma, you still tossed and turned, yet you show any signs of waking up "How is she?"

"Well, her physical body is okay; she isn't doing so well mentally. Whatever happened to her before she got here, had caused so much stress where her body would react as if she was going to die. Perhaps, we should wait it out until she wakes up." Pietro begins to cough, "It's just like when she first came to us. Poor girl, I had always hoped that she would leave all of this and settle down somewhere."
Ironwood looks down, "I had hoped the same." He then looks back at you, seeing Ajin walking around the room, aimlessly. The relic was floating beside you, from time to time it glowed bright then goes dim, Ironwood wasn't too sure what it meant or if it was trying to connect with you. He had thought if he moved you near the vault, would you wake up, yet there was a feeling that if he did that, you would be exposed to the world and who knows what awaited you outside of the walls. The most plans for Amity Tower were on hold since your return; the Grimm seemed to become more aggressive, and there was a high chance that more items would be lost than recovered.

He then remembers what you had said before sleep took over, you had told him everything, a lot of new information that was hidden since the beginning. Salem, the Gods you were associated with, Ozpin's past, your past, all of it seemed out of place yet it made sense, he wasn't going to lie and said that it didn't affect him, yet he thought of what you went through; he knew that he had to protect you. There wasn't a way to communicate with the others, and by recalling the conversation, you were with Qrow and a few students from Beacon, Team RWBY, and Team JNR. If he could pinpoint where they are, he was going to make sure to bring them to Atlas and find another way to defeat Salem. 

"She came from Argus; perhaps I can get whoever is in charge of there to find the others and bring them here." Ironwood took out his scroll as a message appears on his screen,
'Council Meeting in Progress.'

Pietro follows behind Ironwood out the door; the Ace-Ops, Winter, and Penny were standing outside of the room. "Clover, I need someone in your team to watch over her until I return."

"Is that supposed to be hard?" Harriet says sarcastically, Ironwood takes a look at his scroll, "This is (Y/n) we are talking about if anything happens, contact me immediately."

As Ironwood walks away, the Ace-Ops look at each other, then at the door to your room, "Any volunteers?" Marrow says. The other members stare at Marrow, he looks at them clueless then realized that they were thinking, "Me? Really?"

"It's just going to be for the day, tomorrow we switch."
"But what if she does wake up? I don't think I should stand in a room with a sleeping woman, what if (Y/n) thinks that I'm a weirdo watching her sleep?" Marrow speaks nervously as his tail lowers.

"It's not like you are the only one watching, the other doctors are there as well."
"Why not just have the doctors only watch her?"
"Because General Ironwood gave us the order."

Marrow whines but enters your room anyways. Clover takes out his scroll, "Let's head out for preparation for the Amity Tower."

Within the next few hours you had awoken, your eyes began to adjust to the light, "Where?" You then take notice of familiar items in the room, "My room? In Atlas?" You then sit up, a soft gasp is heard near you, you look up seeing Marrow, his ice-blue eyes widen seeing you awake. He rushes back and forth between you and the door, "Ah! (Y/n) I was assigned to be here, please don't think I'm weird. I'll get the others." Marrow runs out of the room. You make your way off the bed; it had been a while since you had a shutdown. You see that your scroll was placed on the nightstand. You check the time and date to see how long you had slept, "Almost four days."