Creation

You push Marrow roughly into an elevator. Once the doors close, you remove the restraints.

Marrow rubs his unbound wrists tenderly as Winter crosses her arms grimly, "So, you're not arresting me?"
"No. I'm sorry." You take hold of Marrow's wrist, carefully looking over in case of any bruising. Marrow wags his tails slightly but then stops, "Then why did you hit me?!"
Winter pushes him back and jabs a finger in his chest, "Because you were about to get killed if she didn't do something."

Marrow grunts turning away with his arms crossed.
"Thank you, Winter." Winter glances at you, "For standing by my side. If he ordered any of the other Ace-Ops, I would have done something I shouldn't have."
Winter frowns slightly, "I know it's a little late asking this; are you okay?"
"No, I'm not. I'll kill Ironwood, take my place back on the top, and then..."

Winter takes out her Scroll to contact Weiss. Marrow sneaks a glance at her, "What are you doing?"
Winter sighs, "What I should've done ages ago, getting in touch with my sister. We're going to need help."

The elevator door opens. Qrow and Robyn stand on the other side, their weapons raised. Both parties look surprised.

"Qrow?"
"(Y/n)."

Tears filled your eyes as you tackled Qrow, who immediately brought you in his arms. Qrow tightens his grip around you, burying his face on your neck.
"You're okay; you're safe. Back in my arms." Qrow whispers to you, he takes a look at your face, "He didn't do anything to you, right? Did he hurt you?"

"Who cares." You say, Qrow replies back, "I do."

"Should we-"
"Let them be. That man has been on a rampage looking for the Lieutenant." Robyn crosses her arms.

Qrow sees the ring on your thumb, "You had it?"
You nod, "Ironwood had it, claiming that you died. You wouldn't imagine what would have happened if that was true."

Qrow frowns slightly, "I'll kill him, make him pay for he did."

"Would you like some help?" Winter says as he pulls up her scroll.

A small Manta makes its way toward Atlas through a lightly Grimm-infested sky.

Just outside Atlas Academy, Vine, Harriet, an, Elm look on as Ironwood readies a large handheld cannon, awaiting Penny's arrival, "Be ready for anything. We don't know what state Penny is in."

"If any of those brats have the nerve to come with her, we put them down immediately. The General gave his terms. No more games."
Vine sigh while Elm looks uneasy,  "Is there a problem?"
"Just... retracing the steps that led us here."

Ironwood's Scroll beeps with a security alert, "What is it, sir?"
"Qrow and Robyn. They're in the Academy hangar."
"Trying to stop the payload?"
"Or just looking for a way out."

"Not going to happen. I've been waiting to take my shot at those two."
With a spread of her arms, she activates her Fast Knuckles, "Let's go, Ace Ops."

"But...someone needs to stay here with the General."
"I'll stay." Winter walks and stops beside Ironwood.
"We lose the payload; we lose our leverage."

"She's right. Contain it. Now."

Vine, Harriet, and Elm leave to deal with the fugitives. Winter's expression softens, "Sir, this course of action-"
"Did (Y/n) tell you to speak to me, I hope you're not going to try to talk me out of it."

Winter turns to look Ironwood in the eye, her demeanor shifting to a resolute one, "No, sir. I don't think that's possible."

"Where's (Y/n) now?"
"She is currently under her sleep episodes."
"It has been a while since she had on; well, if she's asleep, then it will be easier to transfer her." Ironwood stares off in the distance.