End of the Beginning

A darkened corridor of the Vault under Beacon. Only flashes of green and vermilion are illuminated in the darkness. More flashes are shown as Ozpin and Cinder Fallclash weapons against each other. After a clash, Cinder slides back, using her hand to melt the floor below her, and summons ice crystals from the newly-formed substance, hurling them towards Ozpin. Ozpin deflects them all by moving at superhuman speed, and then darts forward and delivers a bunch of strikes at Cinder with his cane, with the last blow launching her back. His thoughts are all of you, making sure that no matter what you were going to make it without him, and he would take the long way to get to you. Cinder then floats mid-air by unleashing her Maiden power. Ozpin then slams his cane into the floor, forming a spherical force-field around him. Cinder then unleashes a powerful fire blast, with Ozpin leaping into the attack with the barrier protecting him.

Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin and Cinder's fight can be heard. Your scroll brightens as you began to receive all of the messages that Qrow was sending you.
'Are you safe?'
'Where are you?'
'Has Suneel has done anything to you?'
'Is Oz with you, at least?'
'Please be careful."
'Please give me a sign that you are okay.'
You smiled at the messages, "I'm sorry, Qrow." You began to type, 'After you get everyone to safety, go to the tower.'

"Okay, I think I have Glynda's number." Jaune walks away, looking at his Scroll, "Oh, where is it?"

Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower, as you were sadly looking at her. Jaune's voice soon breaks her concentration, "Pyrrha? What was all of that?"

Pyrrah turns to look at Jaune, "I..."

Their conversation is interrupted by an explosion, followed by Cinder using fire to fly up through the elevator shaft. The two teens stare at the tower in surprise. "Already?" You whispered as Ajin carried you up the tower.

"But... Ozpin... And Miss (Y/n)."

"There's no time." Pyrrah shakes her head, then looks at Jaune, quickly embracing a determined tone, "Go. Get to Vale and call for help."

"Huh? What are you gonna do?"

Pyrrha slowly turns her head to stare up at the top of Beacon Tower. Following her gaze, Jaune realizes what she plans to do, "No... no, Pyrrha, you can't. You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-"

You watch her as she confessed, "I don't like this feeling, Ajin." Ajin quickly brought you to the top of the tower.

Suddenly, Pyrrha grabs Jaune's head in both hands and silences him with a long kiss on the lips. After a moment of hesitation, he gently pulls her in and returns the kiss, while Pyrrha slightly raises her foot behind her. She then pulls away, ending the kiss, and stares into his eyes, one hand on his cheek and the other on his chest, "I'm sorry."

She then uses her Semblance on his armor, pushing him directly into a nearby locker, which slams shut from the impact, "Hey! Wait! Stop, stop! Pyrrha, please don't do this!"

While Jaune pleads, Pyrrha walks over to the locker and begins typing coordinates into it. She looks him in the eyes one last time, before stepping back and watching the locker fly away. Once it vanishes into the distance, she clenches her fists and, once again, adopts a determined demeanor as she walks toward the tower. Once she steps through the entrance, she runs to the nearest elevator and uses her Semblance to force the doors open. Inside, she finds that Cinder has left a large hole in the floor and roof of the elevator on her way up. Pyrrha steps inside the elevator, and begin mustering all of her strength. The elevator begins shaking. She focuses even harder, straining herself until the elevator begins a quick ascent toward the top.