Witch

As the Atlesian Military prepares to fight the scores of Grimm emerging from Monstra's body, Yang, Jaune, and Ren sprint down a corridor within the gigantic Grimm. They stop to catch their breath, "Well, that was harrowing."

"We're not in the clear yet. We still have to search this whole thing and find Oscar before the Ace Ops blow us to pieces."
"How are we supposed to find Oscar? It's going to be like finding a needle in a... giant... whale. Why did we think this was a good idea?"

Ren looks thoughtfully down the corridor, "I... I might be able to help. I can sense spikes of people's emotions, I think. It happened on Winter's ship. If I focus my Aura, I can keep it up."

"Okay, that's new. Maybe one of them is Oscar." Ren touches his temples with his fingertips, focusing, "I can sort of tell where they are, but not who. They're more of less in the same area, though. Further in. I can lead."

Ren makes to move down the corridor, but Jaune stops him with a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, you don't have to drain yourself. I can help too."

"Yeah, good thinking. Thanks."
"Well, lead the way." Jaune awkwardly points finger guns at Ren while Yang rolls her eyes.

Elsewhere in Monstra, Oscar lies on his side on the ground, "She brushed off her bumps and bruises, for nothing hurt worse than the loneliness in her chest."

"I recognize that. The Girl Who Fell Through The World?"

Oscar chuckles, turning to lie on his back, "I shouldn't be surprised you're so familiar with fairy tales."

"I've lived through my share of them. How are you holding up?"

"I thought the idea of falling through Remnant into a new world was exciting. I never understood why she was so sad when she finally made it back home. But now it makes more sense." Oscar stretches out toward the light emanating from beyond a membrane on the ceiling, and studies his gloved hand.
"She wasn't the same girl anymore."

"Yeah."

"I think this plan to divide might have run its course. It's time we start thinking about a way out. Not having our cane certainly limits the options, so..."

With effort, Oscar curls into a fetal position, "No, I don't like what happens when we use magic. Every time we use it, I can feel us merging faster. I'm not ready for that."

"I don't blame you. Honestly, I think you're doing just fine on your own."

"How did you meet (Y/n)? Or why did she choose to come back? After seeing all this, how does she manage?"

Ozpin sighs, "Saint has her reasons to come back. I can't imagine what she has gone through; even after all this time, she had always smiled. Now with our time ticking, it's only a matter of time until she's collected."

"Collected?"
"Saint is someone special to The God of Darkness. You know it too; if she calls for him, he will not hesitate to destroy this world as well."

"All for her." Oscar wipes his face with his hand. "The God would do whatever it takes to keep his mortal." A flash memory of you in the arms of Ajin, however Oscar knew that wasn't Ajin. He couldn't see the God's face as it was buried in your shoulder, the girl who was born under his sign.

The door opens, and Hazel enters. Oscar pushes himself into a sitting up position just before Hazel grabs him by the collar and hauls him up.

Outside of Monstra, Atlesian soldiers are lined up on either side of a trench. Winter Schnee is walking between the rows, addressing her troops. Amongst the soldiers is Team FNKI.
"Listen up everyone. We're keeping this LZ clear for the payload we're going to put aboard that thing. If we can't hold this line, it will continue to spit out Grimm and we lose the city. Is that understood?"