The Final Word

Down in the Atlas Vault, Winter charges at Ironwood, swinging down her sword onto his prosthetic left arm. She then draws her smaller one and attempts to stab him with it, but Ironwood dodges and jumps back. He then tries to swing his hand cannon, but Winter jumps up on top of a nearby pillar, "Winter, do not blame me!"

Ironwood fires his cannon, and Winter moves out of the way as the blast destroys the top of the pillar. Winter then creates five glyphs that launch large ice shards toward the General. Ironwood rolls out of the way, "I have sacrificed everything!"

"No, you have sacrificed everyone else! You closed the borders; you squeezed Mantle until it broke! Everything (Y/n) cared for was destroyed by your cause."

The two continue trading blows. The weapons lock as Ironwood's cannon begins charging up again, "I've only done what's best for Remnant, and no one is grateful!"

"It wasn't for Remnant. It was your desperate attempt to get (Y/n)'s approval." Ironwood draws the white Due Process and uses it to pistol-whip Winter, disorienting her, "You don't know what she's really like."
Winter stumbles back, "Neither do you."

In the pocket dimension, Cinder and Penny fly at each other, using their respective Maiden powers to clash. They fly around as people continue to run towards the portal leading to Vacuo. Cinder launches a fireball hitting Penny in the back. She then tries to use her Grimm arm to grab Penny, but a Queen Lancer summoned by Weiss flies by and gets Penny out of the way. Nora watches the crowd of people running for the Vacuo portal, "Priority one."

Nora looks back to her leader, and they exchange nods, continuing with the evacuation.

Back on the Queen Lancer summon, "Weiss, all she ever wanted was the Maiden power. I can buy you all time."
"But, Penny..."

Suddenly, Weiss is struck in the back by a fireball, causing her Queen Lancer Summon to disappear. They fall onto one of the platforms, and both of their Auras flicker. Cinder lands nearby and smirks evilly. Penny gasps as Cinder looks to Weiss, the Staff of Creation, next to her. Penny suddenly gets up and blocks her path, "I'm right here! I'm what you want!"

"I want it all..."

Cinder launches herself forward but suddenly is kicked in the face by Blake, pushed back some distance away from them. Blake then looks to Weiss, "Get up!" Weiss does so, grabbing Myrtenaster and the Staff. She then runs off as Blake and Penny face Cinder, their weapons at the ready.

On the Atlas cargo ship carrying the bomb, Qrow and Harriet continue their fight. Harriet kicks Qrow into the wall, who groans in pain, "You're making a mistake, Harriet! What happened to Clover-"

Harriet growls, "Shut up ALREADY!!" She then turns around and uses her speed Semblance to cut the straps holding the bomb in place and then jumps to tilt the airship. The bomb starts to slide towards the open cargo door, and Qrow jumps in front of it, trying to hold it in place, "Get out of the way!"

Suddenly, the ship jolts. Qrow and Harriet look behind them and notice the other cargo ship being piloted by Robyn behind them. Vine uses his Semblance to hold Harriet's ship in place, being supported by Elm, using her Semblance to hold them both on top of the ship they're on. You step out of the ship with a melancholy expression.

"Hare, please! Don't do this! They're still evacuating in Mantle!"
"Why can't you just let me do my job?!"
"Because you're our friend! And we won't let you go through with this!"

Harriet is taken aback and lowers her head upon hearing these words. The bomb begins to slide forward more, and Qrow shoved out of its way, "No!"

Qrow takes out Clover's pin and closes his eyes somberly. The Ace Ops watch in shock as the bomb begins to near the edge of the ramp. Suddenly, it stops, and Qrow and the Ace Ops breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly, the screen on the bomb says, "INITIATE COUNTDOWN" with the prompt for "YES" being highlighted. Qrow and Harriet look at each other in disbelief.