Lighting the Fire

Oscar and Ruby are training hand to hand combat whilst Jaune, Nora and Ren are looking on, "Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast."
"He is fairly young; being a garden child is almost like it's designed for him." You cross your arms.

Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Ruby hits Oscar back, and he lands a few feet away on ground as Jaune and Nora wince, "Ha! Yes! I did it!" Her brief moment of cheering is replaced with concern as she looks back, "Oscar?"
"You forgot to engage your Aura, again."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because this method makes you less likely to forget."

Oscar groans and gets to his feet, "Mind if I give it a shot?"

Oscar stiffens briefly while his eyes glow in a yellow light, "Not bad, Miss Rose. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or I do. Saint, you don't mind?"
"Not at all, more experience for them."

Oscar's body shimmers green as Ozpin engages their Aura. Jaune and Nora realize what Ruby is in for. Oscar determinedly approaches Ruby, "Oh, ha, well, maybe we should uh... take a break." Ozpin attacks Ruby with a few punches aimed at her head, forcing her onto the defensive until he lands a blow to her face, which knocks her back several feet. Ozpin closes the gap with a leap and kicks her in the face. Ruby leaps at Ozpin to throw a left cross, which Ozpin evades by ducking and retaliates with a headbutt from below.

"Ouch." Nora flinches, "The next time you want to throw a left cross, remember to push off with the appropriate foot. And as always, do be aware of any openings."
"Got it."

Ozpin relinquishes his control, and Oscar falls to the ground, panting, "Oh! Hey. Are you okay?"
"How is this so exhausting?"

"Your body isn't used to this kind of training, not to mention generating a defensive Aura on your own." You step forward to the two. "It takes intense concentration at first, but in time it will become second nature, allowing you to deflect attacks and gradually heal your wounds. After that, you can begin focusing on your Semblance, whatever that may be."
"Semblance?"

"You know! Like your very own superpower! Everybody's got one. It's just a matter of finding it and mastering it. Ruby moves super fast, Electricity makes me stronger, Ren can mask emotions, and Jaune... can, uh, um. Hmm." Nora thought for a moment. "I can't do anyth-" You cut him off, "Jaune is like you." Ruby takes Oscar by the hand and leads him over to Jaune.

"He hasn't found his Semblance yet, but we all know he will. And you will, too. We all just have to try and help each other get stronger."

"Cool."

"A common philosophy is that a warrior's Semblance is a part of who they are. Some say your personality and character can define your Semblance while some claim that it is the other way around. Of course, there are still many who don't see a connection at all."

"It's hard to know when you know sometimes. Ren's Semblance was unlocked from intense stress."
"And mine kicked in during training one day."

Oscar turns to Nora, "And what about you?"
"Oh. Struck by lightning. Didn't die. Craaaazy Thursday."
"I just don't understand what's wrong with me. I train. I meditate."

Oscar's eyes glow momentarily as Ozpin retakes control of his body. "Don't worry, Mr. Arc. Your journey is far from over. And the same might be said for all of you. Unlocking your Semblance isn't the end. It can still grow and evolve. Providing you're willing to put in the work, who knows what could happen."

Ruby smiles, "Then let's get back to it."

Oscar glows once more as he takes control once again. "(Y/n) What is your semblance?"
"Now, talking about it, you didn't confirm your semblance." Nora places her hand on her chin, thinking for a moment. You smile, "Believe it or not, I may not have one."
"But you have a summons."
"And your wounds heal quickly."
You summoned Ajin, "Ajin, I see him as a gift. A friend that will stay by my side and protect me form whatever may come my way. I could say the same for my regeneration, a gift from someone dear to me."