Is this Love

Extra Chapter before Vol. 4

This chapter tells the history between you and Suneel.

You were filling out paperwork, as a cup was held to your face, you looked up to see Suneel, you happily take the cup. "Thank you. Both you and Suneel were happy there wasn't anything wrong with the relationship you two had. Eventually, all good has evil, and all beginnings come to an end.

Before the shattered glass, there was a perfect mirror, "Please go out with me." You remembered that spark he had in his eyes when he asked you out.
"Hm?" You pointed at yourself, "Me?" The white-haired boy confidently nodded, "Yes, you have been helping me since I have been here, and after some time, I realize that I can't live without you." You were hesitant, "Me? Are you sure?" Suneel nodded, "I'll protect you and everyone you care about." You weren't a teacher in Beacon Academy, nor you were a student, you were there to assist Ozpin like you always do. Everyone knew who you were but didn't know why you chose to stay at the Academy with no work as a huntress. Suneel was a student in his last month before becoming a Huntsman. He developed all qualities of becoming a proper Huntsman, yet he was grateful that you were the one to push him to that goal.
"Please take care of me then." You smiled, "I will! Thank you!" With that being said, he felt a new path was opened for him. However, that path was one that you shouldn't have taken.

After a few days within the relationship, you finally told Ozpin since he asked, "Saint, you seem happier than usual, did something happened?" Ozpin placed a mug of hot chocolate in front of you, "I'm seeing someone." You said as you grabbed the cup. Ozpin smiled, "As long as he makes you happy and doesn't hurt you, I'll support you. It's about time you thought of yourself for a change." Ozpin had a hint of pride in his voice; he always wanted you to follow what you wanted and not focus on what both of your goals. Ozpin, however, did not know what type lover you had; if he did, he would have stepped in since the beginning.

Suneel had always wanted to gain knowledge no matter the cost, with you he had access to everything; however, he wanted more than anything was everything of you, your past, family, friends anything that includes you in the picture. Something that bothered him was that you seemed to no have a history. There were many times that he would ask you however you didn't give much detail, at first he had assumed that you came from a distant home and that's why you don't talk about anyone other than the ones in front of you. Suneel looked into books trying to find any way to understand you. You had vast knowledge behind the history of Remnant as if you were there since the beginning. Suneel had always wondered why Ozpin would call you Saint along with calling something Ajin.
What bothered him the most was a fellow student, in the Team STRQ, Qrow Branwen. Qrow and his sister, Raven, were saved by you not too long ago. This caused Qrow to follow you around for any reason to hang out with you. Suneel made it evident that you were his lover, by either wrapping his arms around your waist or kissing your cheek. This caused Qrow to back way; however, for a small while. Especially when Suneel began trying to isolate you from others. His love for you was sweet, however, had a bitter after taste.

That was a crack to the mirror.

Suneel walked into the tower; he had been tired of having not gained anything about you. He went to the one person who would know everything about you, Ozpin.

"You want me to tell you more about Saint?" Ozpin disliked Suneel at these moments, his face shown evident anger, "You know, it's not my place to tell you about her."
"It's all for the sake of love, Ozpin you know how much I love her."
"And I'm afraid what you may call love is something that will harm her."
"You are the only one I allow (Y/n) talk since you are the closest to her, sad to say I don't have that place, yet I am her lover."
"Being in that place does not mean you should isolate her from those who she trusts." Suneel glared at Ozpin, "You know I thought you and I would see to eye to eye, we both want to protect (Y/n)."
"You are not protecting her. Saint is as a bird; she's not meant to be caged up." Outside, you could be seen walking to the tower with a few bags in arms. "Ozpin, why do you call her Saint? You have never called her by her name like everyone else, is she truly a Saint or is she your Saint?" Ozpin didn't answer him shrugging off the question.