Ultimatum

Atlas soldiers are scouring the wreckage of Cinder’s break-in to retrieve Watts. A soldier lifts up some debris revealing a crow, which flies into the air before transforming into Qrow, who tackles the soldier to the ground.

Another soldier lifts up some debris, revealing Robyn. She lifts her head up as the soldier points his gun at her, "Hands up! We're moving you to another-"

As he says this, Qrow chokes out a nearby soldier before bringing up his fist to punch the soldier holding Robyn at gunpoint. He grabs the soldier by his collar, "Where is (Y/n)?"

"The Lieutenant? She's... She's to be detained." Qrow punches the soldier unconscious. "Just wait for me, (Y/n)."

Ironwood overlooks the City of Atlas from his office. Manta airships fly by. An Atlas Commander clears their throat, "Sir, we have confirmation that Doctor Watts has escaped military headquarters with the assistance of Cinder Fall. We do have Jacques Schnee in custody-"

"I don't give a damn about Jacques Schnee. What about the other two?"

The pair of Atlas officers stand at attention with nervous looks on their faces. Sweat drips down the side of the commander's face as she addresses the remaining prisoners statuses, "Sir, Branwen and Hill have... evaded capture."

"But we are monitoring every exit, so they must still be inside the compound."

Ironwood angrily slams his left fist on his desk, "Damn it! If (Y/n) finds out..." He huffs angrily before composing himself, "Search everywhere for them. Do not return to this office until you have Qrow Branwen in custody. The Lieutenant will not know about this." Little did he know you were already outside the room, a crooked smile was on your face, "That tin-man lied to me." You composed yourself and pretend you didn't hear anything, "I'll make you pay for what you did, James Ironwood." You stare at Qrow's ring, 'He must have took it from him.'

"Of course, sir." The pair of officers salute before leaving. Ironwood turns around to look outside the large window again.

Not a second later you enter the room, there was something off about you, Ironwood could feel an overwhelming aura around you, "What did you do?"

You walk towards the window over looking Atlas, "I manage to contact someone."
Ironwood clinches his fist, "Who did you contact?"

"My creator. He seemed pleased to hear from me, at this rate he will came to take me back." You place your hand on the window watching the Monstra. "Not that it matters to you but I do believe in gods. That's because I served them a long time ago."

"Your Gods-" Suddenly, a series of bright flashes occur outside his window, before a massive explosion is engulfing Monstra. The explosion shines so bright as the light floods Ironwood’s office. The light manage to remove the black markings on your arms. It wasn't a painful process but you felt the light warm. You knew it was Ozpin's power.

Down on the battlefield, Winter leads the charge as the Ace Ops carry the bomb that was to blow up Monstra, before they are knocked back from the explosion.

At the Schnee Manor, Weiss enters her room carrying a plate of bread, soup and a drink, but she drops it in shock upon seeing the bright explosion occurring outside her window. Nora and Klein also watch the explosion from the bedside. The explosion further reaches into the City of Atlas, knocking back and obliterating some Lancers. The entire scene is engulfed in a bright light.

In the explosion’s aftermath, Monstra is starting to dissipate. The morning sun shines through the particles of the slain Grimm. Through the dust, Neopolitan can be seen happily skipping away from the Grimm with the Relic of Knowledge in her possession.
Elsewhere, Winter gets up to witness the quiet battlefield, "Is everyone all right?"