Fall

The elevator door open Ozpin was sitting in his desk as Qrow stood next to the elevator. "Ozpin, I brought Ms. Nikos as you asked." Pyrrah stood in front of Ozpin's Desk. "Thank you, Saint." You waited with Qrow.

Ozpin gestures to Pyrrah, his cane resting at his side, "Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary."

Pyrrha humbly replies, "Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would have never made it this far without my teammates."

"Personally, I think it's the other way around." You lightly slapped his arm, "Qrow."

Pyrrha turns around and gets up from her chair, trying to be formal, "I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced."

"Name's Qrow."
"Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine." Pyrrha looks at Qrow for another moment before addressing her teacher again, "Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?"

"Please, take a seat." She does so, he puts his fingers up to his lips, leaning back casually, "What is your favorite fairy tale?"

"I'm... sorry?"

"Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them."

Pyrrha puts off by the question, but answers, "Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Saint, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower..."

Ozpin leans back forward, "What about The Story of the Seasons?"

Pyrrha smiles, recalling the story, "Well, of course! A callous old man, who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant 'til the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story."

"Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?" Ozpin asked. Pyrrha laughs, "You're not that old, Professor."

"Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?" You asked, Pyrrha, silent for a moment, then gives an uneasy chuckle, "I beg your pardon?"

"What if we told you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?" Ozpin asked restating what you asked.

Pyrrha tried to make sense of this development, "You mean... like a Semblance?"

"Like magic."

Pyrrha looks down, "I..."

Qrow began to speak up, "Yeah. First time hearing this, it's pretty crazy." Pyrrha turns her gaze from Qrow and you back to Ozpin again, amazed, "You're serious?" Ozpin straight-faced answered, "Do I look like I'm joking?"

Pyrrha struggles for the right words, "No. Why...why are you telling me this?"

Ozpin glances at you, as you nodded your head for approval, before looking into Pyrrha's eyes, "We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers."

Pyrrha's eyes grow wider until she realizes, "We?"

At that moment, the elevator doors open, and she sees Glynda Goodwitch and General Ironwood step out.