Lost

Both you and Oscar spent a moment in comfortable silence, Oscar was thinking what could he do to make you feel better when he had an idea, "(Y/n), let's walk around for a bit. Maybe go to a cafe."

"Yeah, let's go."
Oscar lead you into the town, taking you into different shops, eventually setting down at a small cafe shop on the other side of the town. The young farm boy was trying to make your day brighter, which you appreciated.

To say the least, it did calm you down, a lot. Oscar, however, felt you were still clinging to the fight you had with Qrow, the two of you did argue a few times before, but at the end, the two of you will come back together again.

This time he wasn't sure what the outcome would be, you two never argued this significant to where the other teams were affected. You sit on of booths as Oscar went to get warm drinks, the shop owner walked to Oscar, "Taking your girlfriend on a date?"
Oscar blushed, "We're not together, just friends." The owner apologizes, "Oh, I'm sorry! It's just the way you look at her, I had assumed." Oscar smiles, "We're close friends."

"Well, she seems to have a lot on her mind, here this is on the house." The owner places two small cakes on his tray, "No, it's alright."

"Really take it. For her, by the looks of it she needs someone like you to help her out."

"Thank you."

Meanwhile, in on the other side of Argus...
"Oscar!"

Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Saphron are walking down a sidewalk at night. Nora calls out, "Oscar?"

"This city's enormous, he could've gone anywhere."
"This is all my fault... I overreacted."
"I still don't really understand what happened. Was it about the mission?"
"It's... kind of hard to talk about."

"I know, I know, "top secret". Did he... do something wrong?'
"No... he didn't. We just got some new information and... it's going to be a lot harder than we thought."

"I mean, if it were easy, then it wouldn't be important. Right?"
"I think we're all just a bit unsure of what to do next."
"You could... stay in Mistral, get your licenses at Haven, and come back to Argus. There's a lot of good you can do here. I know your mission is important, but it's not like you're the only ones who can do it. It's not the only mission that needs doing."
"It's... not that simple."

Saphron lingers a bit behind while Jaune, Ren, and Nora walk forward, before turning around to look back at her, "Well, uh... I should go pick up Adrian from daycare. I'll let Terra know what's happened, and we'll meet you later. Good luck."

The three Team JNPR members watch Saphron leave before looking down sadly.
"Hey, there's a cafe over there. Why don't we get something to warm up?"
"I'm okay. You two go on ahead."

Ren and Nora watch Jaune walk away with sad looks on their faces. Jaune takes a seat on a nearby bench, "You don't want anything?"

She and Ren then exchange a brief glance, "We'll be right back."

Ren and Nora walk away, leaving Jaune alone. Jaune keeps his head down while the wind blows, and a dried maple leaf flies in front of Jaune. He notices this and follows the maple leaf as it flies in the wind. Jaune follows the leaf into a nearby park. Suddenly, he stops in his tracks and notices something.

A statue of the late Pyrrha Nikos is standing solemnly on a stone pedestal, with her head down, eyes closed, and shield in her hands below her waist. Jaune slowly approaches the statue and looks up at his fallen friend and teammate. He then kneels down, sadly closes his eyes and stands back up to look at Pyrrha's statue again. He starts to walk away as footsteps are heard approaching.