Scenario: A Married Life (II)

Sequel to 'Scenario: A Married Life'
I made a part two! The name Cyan stuck with this story, so I kept the name.

You were laying on the hospital bed, as Qrow was sitting in one of the chairs watching his son inside of the bassinet. He couldn't take his eyes off him, as he had a huge smile on his face. "We get to take him home today."
You smile, seeing your husband excited about his family returning home, "Yeah, I'm glad the doctors said he was healthy; I was worried that something might have happened."
Qrow takes your hand, planting a kiss on your knuckles, "Thank you."
"For what?" Qrow looks at you with a bit of confusion.
"Giving me a family. After what had happened back then, I thought that I would never be able to have one."

"This is only the start, babe. I'm planning on more in the future." Qrow gives you a wide smile, which causes you to laugh, "I look forward to that."

*Knock knock*
The doctor enters the room, "Hello Mrs. and Mr. Branwen, I'm here to do one last check-up before you go, General Ironwood has sent transport to take you home. I'll be taking Cyan; it shouldn't take no more than five minutes." The doctor hands you a letter with Atlas emblem and pushes the bassinet into another room. You take notice of Ajin's shadow following the doctor, you knew that he would keep your little one safe. Once you open the letter, Qrow sits next to you to read the letter.
'Congratulations on expanding your family, honestly, I never thought Qrow to be a father, how our world is full of surprises. Qrow, hold your drinking, and if I hear anything of you taking your son to bars, you will not hear the end of it.' You laugh at the sentence as Qrow frowns slightly, "That tin man really thinks that much of me?"

'(Y/n), take care of your health; you will not be taking any missions. Take time and rest.'
"Of course, he worries about you," Qrow says sarcastically, "Have you ever noticed how lenient he is towards you? I bet he's going to dot on Cyan."
"At least it shows he has a heart; it's good to see that he isn't only focusing on his work."

After you and Cyan were out of the hospital, Qrow was more involved than he ever was. You thought it was adorable how he acted towards you and Cyan. While being in recovery, you couldn't lift anything heavy or move around too much, Qrow was there to help. He waited to take missions; he didn't like leaving you alone.
He would have never imagined himself having a family.

Weiss would show up at your home from time to time. She was most excited to take care of you or Cyan since she was now a huntress. She would take jobs around Vale to keep you in close distance. Yang would travel on the outskirts as Ruby would stay in Vale near Beacon to see the new students entering Beacon. Blake would leave little gifts for Cyan, either soft toys or clothes.

Raven stopped her short visits since Qrow was home more, you did miss her presence, but it was understandable. 

Because of your past, you were quite protective of Cyan. Qrow knew about your past and wanted to make sure that you wouldn't go through that again. Cyan ended up possessing your ability to connect with the Grimm, Qrow holding Cyan as you were drying the blankets outside.
A Beowulf had snuck up to Qrow, and before it attacked, Cyan began to cry, causing another Beowulf to appear and attack the other. Ajin appeared and killed the Grimm before more Grimm showed up, you rushed your husband and son back into the house. You were surprised by the trait and kept it a secret from others for the protection of your son. With you being close to the God of Darkness, you knew that he wanted to protect your family from any harm.

Qrow was currently kneeling, his arms resting on your lap as you were sitting on the couch with Cyan in your arms. Qrow stared at you lovingly, his face slightly flushed, he loved everything about this moment. 

Qrow takes notice that Cyan was finally asleep, "I'll take him to his crib." Qrow stood up and gently took Cyan from your arms. He was very careful while holding Cyan; one of his worse fears is if Cyan got hurt by his semblance. Once Qrow put Cyan in his crib, he tucked him in, "Wow, I still can't believe that he's here." He whispers as you hugged him from behind, "You say that every night."
Both you and Qrow exit out of the room and go to your bedroom, which was across the hall.