The More the Merrier

The full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy. On the school grounds, You take the lead as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR, Oscar, and Qrow follow close behind. Ruby stops and looks up to admire Haven's CCT tower, before following the rest of the group to a nearby building. They enter the building and are greeted by Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue, "Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There... seems to be more of you than last time. (Y/n) is here as well."

Qrow and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart. "Eh, you know what they say, "The more, the merrier." So what's going on with the council?"
"Why... did you bring your weapons?"
"What? Lionheart, we're Huntsmen, we always carry our weapons. Are you okay?" You ask with a worried tone, "Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee."

"Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?" Qrow steps forward.

While the two talk, a black feather floats down to you as Yang notices from the corner of her eye, a blackbird perched on a balcony railing, "Mom?" Everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven, donning her mask. Everyone glares at her, "Raven..."

"They... they really are magic..." Nora says in disbelief.

"If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting."
"What are you doing here?!"

Raven walks down the stairs, "I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister. (Y/n), that may be the last feather from me."
"Leo... what have you done?!"
"I..."

"Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too."

Lionheart makes eye contact with you, fear spread crossed his face as you had a blank stare, your eyes we're no longer (e/c) but a dark purple with a gold ring around them, "(Y/n), I-"
"Leonardo Lionheart, what did she do to you, while I've been nothing but supportive? You, along with the other headmasters, have made an oath to me, to the relics, by the names of the gods-" Oscar cuts you off "(Y/n)." You didn't cut off eye contact with Lionheart until he looked away first, then you faced Raven, "You have the Spring Maiden, or..." You tilt your head; Raven caught on what you were getting at and didn't think that you would find out, covering her secret, "I do."

"Then hand her over, and let's work together! We can beat Salem!" Qrow shouts.

"All that time spent spying for Ozpin, and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. (Y/n) was with you all this time, and you don't have a clue what she is. There is no beating, Salem!"
"You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please."

Ruby holds her hand out. Raven glares at it, "You sound just like your mother."

Suddenly, Raven draws Omen and creates a portal with her Semblance. From the portal, a fireball is launched towards Ruby, but you got in the way resulting the fireball hitting you knocking you back a few feet. "(Y/n)!" Qrow rushes to you as you had slight burn marks.

Cinder steps out of the portal. "Hello, boys and girls." She is then joined by Suneel, Vernal, Emerald, and Mercury as they too step out from the portal. Suneel glares at Cinder, seeing that you took the hit, "Cinder..."
"I was aiming at the girl; Saint got in the way."