Risk

The entrance to one of Atlas's underground subways is being circled by Grimm. Inside the subway, where the people of Atlas overhear Ironwood's voice from the broadcast. "If anyone tries anything other than what I've ordered, Mantle is gone."

On the billboard of a tall building, circled by Grimm, Ironwood's message to Penny is being played, "You have one hour to respond."

Inside a mine in Mantle, many people, including Fiona's Uncle, are listening and reacting to the speech with shock and fear.
"I hope you live up to the title I gave you."

Fiona, who was listening to the broadcast on her Scroll, drops it and begins to cry. Joanna and May embrace her to try and comfort her. Ironwood and Winter are walking down a corridor. Two guards emerge from one of the side paths and, upon noticing Ironwood, salute them while doing their best not to look Ironwood in the eye. Their reaction is noticed by Winter, who chooses not to comment.

Somewhere else in the base, the Ace-Ops are seen talking with each other.
"Of course, he's not going to do it."
"So what, he's bluffing? With the whole city?"
"It may finally push the kids to see reason."
"Who cares?"

You punched the wall next to you; everyone remained quiet. "He wasn't bluffing. He never was the type to joke about work." Marrow looks at you with sad eyes, "That's why you left."

"Yeah, he was the reason why I left."

A door opens behind them to allow Ironwood and Winter access to the room. The Ace-Ops line up and stand at attention, "Good, you're here. I need a squad of drones in standby to drop the payload."

Winter's eyes widen in surprise, "Sir, what for?"

"I believe I was clear in the broadcast. If they give me a reason, I'm gonna remove Mantle from the equation."

The Ace-Ops look in shock as he continues, "This is how we save Atlas."

Ironwood begins to walk away from the group. Your eyes shifted their color to indigo, Marrow walks towards him, distraught, "You call this saving Atlas? Doing Salem's job for her?"

Ironwood stops but does not turn around, "I believed in you! I thought we could work towards something better. But now you're throwing it all away."

Harriet grabs him by the shoulder and moves him in order to stand between Marrow and Ironwood, "If you don't shut your mouth, I'm going to do it for you."
"If this is what gets the children to cooperate, then it's worth it."
"I don't like this either, but the top priority is..."

Marrow walks past Harriet to get closer to Ironwood, "Do you even believe what you're saying anymore?" He turns to the Ace-Ops, "Do any of you believe in anything? I used to wear this rank with pride. Now I see it for what it really is: a collar."

Marrow walks past the the Ace-Ops and away from Ironwood. His eyes widen when he hears a gun cock before he is punched by you.

Ironwood pulls back his gun as you restrain Marrow, "You want a collar? Be my guest."
Marrow stares at you with disbelief. You pick up and hold on to Marrow as the Ace-Ops and Winter look on in shock, "I'll throw him to the brig. No reason to drop unnecessary blood."

Ironwood walks towards you, placing a hand on your shoulder, "It's about time you saw my point of view." Before you begin to walk off, "Go with her, Winter." Your eyes sharpen. You knew that he wasn't going to let you go by yourself, yet slightly relieved that it was Winter.