Fault

Robyn cheerfully laughs, lying on the bed in her cell and examining her fingernails, "You should have seen the look on Joanna's face. I don't think she'd ever lost a fight before that. At least, not fair and square."

Met with silence, Robyn sits up and looks over at Qrow and then Jacques, who swats frantically as a fly buzzes around his face. Robyn sighs, "Tough crowd tonight. Guess Ironwood should have paid for better cell block entertainment." As she speaks, Robyn stands up and stretches, walking over toward Qrow's cell. Her comment earns a small chuckle from Qrow while he stares at Clover's pin, "And he smiles. Did I win?"

"Hey, it's your game. I don't make the rules."

Robyn loses her cheerful demeanor, "I'm sorry for what happened. It wasn't your fault."
"It was, though. I made a deal with the darkness, and he paid the price. It was all happening so fast, but Clover wouldn't let up. Could have worked together against Tyrian if Clover just... But the thing that really stings?" Qrow looks at Clover's pin then at his ring, "Aside from (Y/n), for the first time in a while I thought, maybe, maybe I could be around somebody - anybody - without my Semblance making it... complicated. And now, it just feels like a childish dream. Gone... like everybody else.

Robyn sadly looks at her hand, listening to Qrow, "Believe it or not, I know a little of what that's like."

She walks over to the wall between her and Qrow's cells, "When people are worried you're gonna sniff out their secrets, they tend to push you away. It makes a real connection... difficult."

She places her fingertips to the cell wall, the Hard-Light distorting in reaction to her touch. She then pulls her hand away and looks at it. Qrow remembers Clover's last words, "Right before they found us, Clover told me something. I guess she was just a special to him as she was to me. And he didn't get the chance to tell her or even see her one last time."

A small beep is heard, and the door to the chamber opens. Qrow looks over to the door, clutching Clover's pin to his chest, and continues speaking as Atlas soldiers bring Arthur back to his cell, accompanied by Marrow and Harriet.

The soldiers toss Watts to the floor, and Harriet stands next to Qrow's cell with her arms crossed, "You don't get to keep that."
"I didn't kill him."
"You keep saying that, but it was your weapon covered in his blood."

Qrow lowers his head and sighs. Robyn speaks up, drawing Harriet's attention, "If you really wanna know what happened, mohawk, why not open this cell and take my hand?"

Harriet scoffs and starts walking over to Robyn's cell, while Marrow locks Watts' cell, "If I open this cell, it won't be to shake hands."

Marrow looks over to Harriet, a worried frown appearing on his face, "Yeah, because you don't care about the truth. You just want someone to be mad at. Easier than taking an honest look at what side you're on."

Harriet narrows her eyes and quietly growls in annoyance. There is a tense silence as Qrow watches the two and Harriet looks over at the security panel for Robyn's cell. Harriet looks at Robyn and shifts on her feet, "Hare? What're you doing?"

Harriet looks at Robyn, then at Marrow, angered. She pushes past Marrow, storming out, "Nothing."

Marrow watches Harriet leave, then looks at Robyn, who walks back over to her bed and lies down with her arms behind her head, "Well, that was... almost exciting."

Arthur then takes a seat on his bed, "Your Goddess is on the move." Qrow glances at him slightly confused what was just said. "I've spoken with the Saint, she really doesn't age does she? The only reason both of you are still alive is because Ironwood is using you to keep her in line." Qrow stands up walking towards the Hard-light wall, "What did she tell you?"