Strings

Ruby is breathing heavily, before gasping for breath. She is helped out of the tube by May and Penny, while Weiss is angrily pulling Nora by her ear, "Ow, ow, ow! C’mon, that was a once-in-a-lifetime experience!"

Weiss lets Nora go. Nora's right ear turned red, "Ow."

Blake, stepping out of another tube, her hair messy from the unorthodox method of travel, "Good. Because I never wanna do that again."

Blake fixes her unkempt hair. The group proceeds forward, "Alright Robo-girl, you’re up. Which way?"

Penny uses her eyes to view the area ahead in a wireframe view. Penny points in various directions as she says them, "We’ll cross the bridge, then go left, straight, right, straight, left, up, up, right, straight, right, right, straight, left, left."

Everyone looks stunned at Penny's direction, "And my name... is Penny."

Ruby crossing her arms and smiling slyly at May, "Heh."

"Tsk..." May activates her Semblance, hiding everyone from view. They are later seen in an elevator. They hear the elevator door open, and back away cautiously when they see a pair of Atlas Soldiers enter. The soldiers are oblivious to the group's presence due to May's Semblance, "I don’t think even the squad captain knows what’s going on up there. They can’t get close to that storm without getting shocked right out of the air."
"It’s creepy, all those Grimm just… waiting. Worse than if they’d attacked-"

"Hey, don’t say that! You’ll jinx us."
"From what I hear General Ironwood is assigning the Lieutenant in the front lines when they move."
"That's if he lets her go, have you seen her she isn't like any of us... She's like the Grimm."

Penny motions for the group to follow her, and they discreetly squeeze past the soldiers, headed for the elevator door, "I just hope the C.O. can get us some answers soon, or-"

On the way out, Nora flashes a mischievous grin and swipes her hand over the elevator controls, tapping the button for every floor. The pair of soldiers are now alone in the elevator. One of the soldiers glances at the elevator controls, then does a double-take, "Huh?"

The doors to the elevator close again.

Before the group moves forward, Weiss stops everyone, "Wait." They freeze as the sound of doors opening and footsteps were heard behind them. Ruby turns around her eyes widen as she sees you walking down the hall, the sound of your heel clicking on the floor echoed through the hall. Blake covers her mouth as she sees the marks on your hands and your eyes shaded purple.

As you were about to pass them, Weiss reaches her arm to you, before anyone could stop her, you were pulled into May's semblance. You take hold of the arm that grabbed you, the marks on your arms began to spread until you realized who it belongs to. "Weiss?" You quickly let her go seeing everyone else, "Aunt (Y/n)." Ruby crashes into your arms as did Blake, Nora, and Weiss. Tears ran down your face, as your eyes returned to normal, "My girls, you're all safe? Oscar? Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah, he's okay, he's with the others." Ruby looks down sadly, remembering her argument with Yang. You wipe your eyes, "Thank the Gods, he's okay.

May cuts Ruby off, "Happy reunion but we need to move."
"May, how's Mantle?"
"Awful. Why are you even up here? The people need your help."

You show your arms, "Corruption. Ironwood is hiding Qrow from me. He also has your leader." May stepped back slightly as you continued, "While I'm up here I'm going to make Ironwood suffer. Eventually, Salem will have to make a move once she does, he will have no choice but to have me out there. When that happens I'll look for all of you, worse case, if the vault ever opens I will use the staff of creation."