Ace Operatives

The next morning you wake up next to Qrow, who was peacefully sleeping. With a smile planted on your face to nudge yourself closer into his arms. Because of this, Qrow had woke up, seeing you in his arms made him the happiest man, he regretted the conflict between the two of you, but thought in a way both of you became closer due to it. There was still so much that he didn't know about you and he was fine with that, as long as you and his family were safe nothing else mattered.

After a few minutes, you heard a faint ringing of a bell signaling that it was time for everyone to wake up, you slowly begin to get off the bed when an arm took hold of your waist, "Qrow it's time to wake up."
"Let's go back to sleep; we have about two hours." He sits up; his bare chest touches your back.
"I wish we could, but if we don't get up, I have a feeling James would send the Ace-Ops to get us."
Qrow's grip tightens as he began to plant kisses on your lower neck, you could feel heat rush to your face as Qrow says in a hushed tone, "Then let's be quick." Qrow began tugging on your underwear, "You know, I've always liked seeing you wearing big shirts. Seeing how the edge rises showing off your thighs, it makes me want you even more."

"Then..." You teasingly lift the shirt, "Please me?"
"Don't have to tell me twice." Qrow pins you down in the bed and roughly kisses you, his hands began caressing your body slowly, making their way to your core. As he inserted his fingers, you moan into the kiss. Qrow pulls away from you a string of saliva connected the both of you.
You began to rub against his clothed member. Qrow grunts in pleasure, his vision blurred by lust since all he saw was you.

To see you underneath him was breathtaking; one day, he couldn't wait to have you like this everyday, when the two of you have your own place and maybe even start a family.

He liked the idea of you having his child; it meant that you were his and his alone and that his semblance didn't affect your relationship with him. He never felt this way with anyone, only you.

You were everything to him, and sadly, it took him too long to realize that back at Argus. Qrow was about to enter you when he stopped, you take hold of his hand, "Qrow? Honey, what's wrong?"

Qrow looks down sadly, "Why did I push you away like that?"
You knew what he was talking about, "That's in the past, Qrow. I know that you needed time- we both needed time for each other."
"What did I do to deserve you?" Qrow leans closer to you, you smile at him lovingly, "I should be asking that you've learned everything, and yet we're are still together."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Within the next few moments, it was pure bliss for the both of you; it wasn't for pleasure; however, for love. That's what made your relationship genuine, he may have met people before you, and you did too, but he knew that you were the one for him.

Qrow finishes inside you, some of his semen leak down to your thighs, "You... Weren't wearing..." You try to say during pants, Qrow pulls out of you, "I know, but if you get pregnant, then we get married right away, and then you can't leave me."
You let out a tired laugh, "Who said I would leave you, I'll make sure to hunt you down if you leave me with your baby."
Qrow smirks at you as he kisses your cheek, "I love you."
"Love you too, my birdy." Both of you took a shower together with little complications in the way and got ready for the day.

Later in the day, a strong wind blows snow across the cloudy sky while three Mantas fly together, "All right, gather ‘round. Our mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower."
Sometime prior to flying in the Mantas, Clover stands in front of the central table in James Ironwood’s office, looking at a hologram screen that displays mission details, "The designated area is an abandoned Dust mine. Since its closure, the Grimm have moved in."
Two more copies of this screen are hovering above the table, being viewed by you, Qrow,  Ruby, and Jaune, "The good news is all that untouched Dust is still down there, too. Science team says they’ll need it for the first phase of their launch."