Lesson Learned

Qrow woke up noticing you weren't next to him; he heard you talking to someone; it was a female. "I'll send the report of what I saw and make sure that Oz reads it before anyone gets their hand on it. There's no telling what they would do if they found out who I am."

"Of course (Y/n), I will be sure to send you the exam scores for the students who graduate this year."

"Thank you, Glenda; I'll be running late today. I have a guest here." Glenda nodded and ended the call.

You sighed, noticing Qrow was awake, "Morning Qrow." You smiled at him, "Morning (Y/n)." You turned off your stove, "I've figured you might have a hangover, I've prepared something for you," Qrow noticed he head was pounding, "Are you sure you're not an angel?"
"I'm pretty sure." You began to take out a plate for Qrow, "Go refresh yourself; your clothes are in your room."
"I have a room here?"
"Yes, like I said yesterday, you even have a spare key here, you practically live here." Qrow softly smiled, "What did I do to have someone like you?"
"I question that too Qrow."
"Hey!" You placed the plate on the table, "Help yourself for seconds; I have to prepare for tomorrow's tournament. Qrow, spend time with your nieces today." You grab your bag. Qrow brought you into a hug, "You were about to forget to hug me."
"I was getting there." You pouted as you hugged him back. After a few seconds, Qrow let you go, and you left. Qrow began to look around your living room, taking notice of the pictures hanging on the wall; some were graduating classes. You cared for all of your students; some still send you messages telling you about their missions and their families.
You were open with the Faunus accepting them and seeing there was no difference with any of your students. Qrow admired that about you. After eating the meal you made him, he left your house and went to see his nieces.

With Weiss and Winter~

Winter is sipping from her teacup as Weiss repeats the news she was just told.

"You're... leaving?"

Winter, setting her cup down to answer, "Yes. I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional units to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. I believe you had a run-in with its cargo, actually. Fortunately, those Paladins were in the prototype stage; otherwise, your team may not have fared so well." Weiss sighs and looks down dejectedly; she grabs her sister's hand reassuringly smiling at her,
"Weiss, you've done... well, out here, on your own. You should be proud. I'll be honest; it was quite amusing seeing Father's face the day you left for Beacon!"

Weiss, straightening up and smiling, arms crossed, "I can't wait to show him what I learned!"

"Oh? Then what do you think you've learned?"

Weiss not directly looking at her sister, "What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs! I've even started Time Dilation!"

Winter stared intently at her sibling, "And what of your Summoning?"

Weiss sighs and looks away, "I...  You know I can't."

"Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for generations."

Weiss splayed her hands as she exasperatedly cries, "I've tried! It's just... it's the one thing I've been having trouble with! I even asked Ms. (Y/n) to help me like how she helped you. But she said something about it's based on my emotions."

"We Schnees are unique. Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it will come easily. (Y/n) gave me the push I needed to summon since of her semblance."

Winter lifted her hand to summon a small, elaborate glyph over her palm, "Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it..."