Untitled Part 2929: Finding Information on Heroes is Hard, So I Made a New One!

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names," Aizawa said. "We'll go back to talking about the hero internship. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, students who have received offers from pros will be given their own lists, so they can choose from those themselves. Those who didn't will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They work in different places and have different specialties."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains," Midnight added.

"Think carefully before you choose," Aizawa finished.

The class yelled their affirmation and Midnight took half of the paper that Aizawa was carrying. The two teachers split and started handing out the student's internship packets. Elise gratefully took hers from Aizawa.

"Thank you, sensei."

Aizawa nodded. "Good job, Wing."

Elise felt giddy in response to her teacher's compliment, smiling and soaking it up before turning back on her work.

The teachers finished their hand out and moved to the classroom door. "Turn in your choices before the weekend," Aizawa said as he reached the door. "Make your decisions efficiently. Dismissed."

He pulled the door close.

***

Elise sighed, pulling out her stack of internships as the lunchtime bell rang, tuning out the students around her. The papers had a double column of writing on them, with hero names, their agencies, locations, as well as fighting styles on it. Elise scanned the lists to see heroes of all sorts listed out.

With my quirk, it's pretty versatile... Elise mused. I can do a range of things, really.

Let's narrow down the locations of where you'd like to work.

I'd like to stay in the city. Gets more exposure to people.

Maybe you can intern under Thirteen?

Elise hesitated. I'd... like to fight villains, if possible. It's probably not the best idea, but maybe, if people can see that Pokémons are powerful, but aren't inherently bad.

If so then maybe you should pick a hero whose fighting style can help improve you. Maybe one with a quirk along the same line as yours.

Through their musing, Elise slowly realized that the chattering around her had slowly gotten louder and louder. The main culprits were the students bunched around Midoriya. A small headache was forming in her head and Elise sighed, pushing the papers away and resting face down upon her folded arms.

Let's see... Thirteen is a no-go. Definitely don't want Backdraft. Madara and Ryukyu might work, I think I need more research on them. I can always default to Gunhead and/or Death Arms, never hurts to touch up with my fighting.

I believe that you can always ask your uncle and Lucas for their ideas.

Hm. It seems that they've been busy lately. Don't want to bother them. I'll pick up the info package later.

There was a low growling to her left before Elise heard the Bakugou's voice bark out, "Shut up!"

That jolted her straight up into a sitting position, alert and awake. She glanced at the clock to see that barely ten minutes had passed since the lunchtime bell had rung. Massaging her temples, Elise groaned.