59: All For One and One For All

It was a quiet side street that the Charizard landed in, far, far from the impact point. Chosen as the group's rendezvous point as it was out of the way enough to not get caught but not entirely isolated from everything. The Charizard shook its head and huffed, smoke blowing out of its nostril as it settled. Iida slid off of the Pokémon first, followed by Midoriya, then Kirishima and Mezo, who turned to gingerly take Elise from Bakugou. Once the blonde had slid off too, the Charizard turned to them. It let out a mournful rumble, nudging the limp girl to try to rouse her.

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu should be here soon," Midoriya muttered, eyes fixed on the scene in front of him. "Y-Yaoyorozu can create some first-aid supplies for us."

"Then let's fucking go!" Bakugou barked as he shoved past the boy. "It's no fucking use standing around, we'll reach those stupid extras faster if we get a damn move on."

There was a quick look exchanged before everyone followed suit. Mezo, with Elise in his arms, recalled back Charizard into the Pokéball with another. Iida took the lead and the team hurried through the darkened streets of Kamino Ward as quickly as they dared. Keeping one ear in front of them with one of his limbs, Mezo was able to pick up the sounds of footsteps approaching the group from the opposite direction came from around the corner. He slid to a halt, the others following in his wake.

"Two people are coming," he said, craning his ear limb forward more. "Most likely Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but I'm not sure."

Iida stuck his hand out to the side to stop them, backing up. "Everyone be careful. We can't afford to fight."

"Shut up Four-Eyes," Bakugou snarled as he stepped to the front of the group, his palms lighting up with mini sparks. "If it's a villain, I'll blow their face to bits. Nothing will stop us."

Black hair rounded the corner, red and white following soon after.

"Todoroki! Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya called.

The pair stopped in front of them, Yaoyorozu saying, "You're all alright--" Her sentence cut off as Mezo shifted Elise in his hold, finally taking in the state her fellow friend was in. "Oh goodness!"

Immediately, bandages and first-aid emerged from her exposed arm in a glow of blue and pink, Momo catching them as her quirk provided the needed stuff to patch up the brown-haired girl. Mezo kneeled down as Yaoyorozu approached and she did the same, unrolling white gauze while her eyes frantically scanned Elise. She sucked in a breath upon seeing the full extent of the damage. Face drawn tight with pain, the girl was feverish to the touch, yet she was shivering. Old lingering bruises, scratches that were old and scabbed up. One arm that was surely broken with the discoloration and the way it lay.

And blood.

Dried, rusty swathes trailed down her front. The girl's face, the shirt and the wound in the dim streetlight, more crimson than any of their young minds were used to seeing. Yaoyorozu could feel queasiness creeping up on her as she laid eyes on the fleshy wound on Elise's neck and she looked away, eyes beginning to tear up. It took her a moment to gather herself as she looked back. "S-Shoji-san can you elevate her head, please? Support her neck though."

Mezo nodded, shifting to accommodate Elise.

"Thank you." Unpackaging an antiseptic wipe, she gingerly began to dab at the blood, worried about hitting any unseen wounds and the strange way the blood was smeared over her face.

"They put a goddamn muzzle on her."

Yaoyorozu jumped at the hoarse voice of Bakugou suddenly next to her and side-eyed him. The blonde was scowling as he focused on using another wipe to clean up his friend's face. His hand was gentler than Yaoyorozu expected it to be as he helped treat his friend.