5: Being Bodyslammed by a Transformer Knockoff (Hey Look! A Wall!)

Elise bid her friends goodbye and headed to the bus that was meant to take her to Center G. Waiting at the edge of people, the girl pulled her bandana up to cover the lower half of her face. She boarded and quickly found a seat to sit by and the bus soon rumbled to life. Scanning the crowd of students, she saw an assortment of people. A boy with gray hair, a girl that had a quirk that made her whole body crystalize, a girl who shifted between light and shadows.

Within a few short minutes, the bus arrived at Center G, two huge gates obscuring the fake city meant for mock-battles. The teenagers filled out in loud exclamation of 'wow's and 'whoa's. Elise was silent as she planned ahead.

I'm thinking of only using Pokémons when there are no other people near. Otherwise, I'll just shift.

Be careful not to use your forms too long, you know what happens.

Elise winced at that. One of the drawbacks of her quirks were muscle cramps that could temporarily cripple her if she kept in the Pokémon forms for too long. Other drawbacks were her insanely fast metabolism, migraines, nausea, lightheadedness, bloody noses, and a small army of other problems when overusing any facet of her quirk. She pondered the idea of shifting halfway between human and Pokémon, but it might be harder to maintain without slipping her hold.

Do you think if just using the base powers from the Pokémons will prolong the time of my cramps?

YOU are the one with the quirk. You decide.

So be it. If I suck, I'm fucked.

Brave words.

Do not encourage this behavior, feather friend.

Elise snickered, stretching her arms and legs. She felt jittery, like a small bug being shaken in a container. Walking up to the back of the crowd around the gate, she thought over what she would do. Being behind would give her a disadvantage but more space to shift into Pidgeot, a faster bird-like Pokémon. The plan was to do an aerial view and land as far as possible from other students. Then the girl would utilize the help of her Pokémon companions to defeat the surrounding robots. Rinse and repeat until she would be forced to interact with others, that would be when the girl would transform instead of using her companion's aid.

As the brunette was about to go into another round of stretches, a speaker above her blared, "Ready... GO"

Startled, Elise quickly used the other examinees' confusion to shift into bird form and take flight, the bandana slipping down in the process. She always wondered why all articles of clothing would shift with her, but never anything from the neck up. Elise discovered this during a particularly nasty incident where she got tangled in a scarf after shifting. Flying gave her a short headstart as the others soon took off after her. Elise dove down to a secluded corner where she spotted movement that turned out to be two robots.

Shifting back into a human, Elise landed quietly behind them and once again readjusted her bandana. Since they are metal, I cam use electricity to destroy them, she thought. Summoning two Pokéballs, Elise tossed them up. "Alright... Luxray and Manectric, come out please!" she stated.

The two balls opened with a flash. The light, coupled with the noises drew the robot's attention. As they headed to the three, Elise nodded to her Pokémons. "Luxray please take the left one, Manectric the right. If we can group them together, the combined electricity might be enough to fry their circuits," she stated.