ch.1 beginning pr.1

"Hi" talking
'Hello' thinking
*cough* action
Hi....again    pov talking to reader
"I am not here" toshinori in all might or hizashi using his quirk.
________________________________________

Izuku. pov (4 years old)

Today is my fourth birthday and the day me and my sister going doctor to see what quirk do we have, I wake up by my alarm and I wake up and went to the kitchen to be greeted be my parent and my sister, when I sit down, my mother put down my plate and I start eating, in the middle of the eating I asked my mother something she tensed up, she and my father, I asked " mother are you keep loving me and take care of me if I have a weak or villainous quirk or even I am quirkless?", I may be 4 years old, but I know things that I hide from my family, one of them is, I know they are pro hero and there identity, my father is no.1 hero in Japan all might and my mother is no.5 green whisp and my uncle shouta is the underground hero erasehead and uncle enji is no.2 endeavour, my mother look at me with confusion face then she said "izuku honey I will love you and will always be by your side no matter what, I promise" I look her in the eye then my father said " we'll always be son, no matter what, we promise", I trust them like a fool.

Timeskip

" Mrs.Yagi?" One of the nurses ask, my mother nob, " the doctor will be with one, so can you go inside, thank you" my took my hand and my sister and when inside the doctor look at us especially me with sadness, ' hmm, look like I will witness if my parents are telling the truth' I thought, the doctor cleared his throat and asked " Mrs.Yagi...... do you want to hear the good news or the bad one?" My mother tensed.....again, she replied " the bad one.......please" " alright, we look in to your son condition and we find out that he's......quirkless" the doctor said, my mother was in shock, I can tell by face, she then collected her self and asked " what about the good one?" The doctor replied " it seem your daughter has same quirk like you but much stronger and use less stamina", in a split of second the face of my mother changed from shock to joy, she stud up and take my sister hand and said " thank you doctor and goodbye" the doctor then said before leaving " Mrs.Yagi you forgot something or rather someone" he said pointing his pencil at me, my mother look absolutely shocked that she forgot me, she the come back and said sorry and goodbye to the doctor and we went to the car to.......home......

Times kip

When we got inside our house, father was there greeting us and said " welcome back, so how was it?" My mother replied by " will, unfortunately our son is quirkless........ but the good news is our daughter has my quirk but much stronger and burn less stamina" my father smiled from ear to ear and said " that's awesome izumi, I know that you will be an amazing hero so why we don't celebrate", ' they....... forgot about me, they forgot about there child, they forgot about there promise' I was furious beyond expression, I went to my room leaving there cheers and loud talk.

Timeskip to the next morning

I wake up.....will I didn't sleep to begin with, I thought about how they forgot about me without care in the world, I want to eat breakfast but I found out that they didn't make to me anything they just make it to her, not me, her, I just ignored them and went to school.

Izumi pov

I went to school alone since my brother went without talking or anything, I went to class and greeted by my friends (katsuki and katsumi bakugo, shoto and shoka todoroki) katsuki then asked about our quirk since I told them we will go to quirk doctor yesterday and I answered "well, I have a telekinesis quirk stronger than my mother......but izuku is quirkless" they didn't believed it, out of nowhere katsuki laughed(ohh I wanna kill him) and said " hah, that need deserved it, he's always an eyesore" i was furious but calmed myself down and said " first of all shut up katsuki, anyway I want to stop him from following his to becoming hero, he will kill himself if he do" then katsuki said " so why we don't use our quirk on him to see that villain will do worse?"
_________________________________________

Here is end my is part, I hope you like, this us my first time writing so I may have so lack point, anyway bye 👋.