ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2

3rd pov

We see Izuku inventing something from the laboratory of UA, when he finished he gave it to Sebastian and said "when I ask for it, give it to me" as Sebastian nodded, they went out of the laboratory and went to Nezu's office, as he went inside, he met with present mic, erasehead, GT, the detective, and nezu, Izuku smiled and said "are all of you ready?".

As they nodded and they started to head to there destination, when they arrived, they were greeted by the guards of Tartarus prison, as they went through the prison, when they arrived, the detective, Nezu, and GT went to the back room while the four left went inside to be met with Kurogiri, chained to a chair, four other chairs were provided too, a glass wall was between them and Kurogiri.

As they sat down, Izuku looked at the side wall which was a one-way mirror, Izuku and the three others heard "Kurogiri will be awake after 16 seconds" which was GT as they heard it by there earpiece, after few seconds, Kurogiri woke up, he looked at everyone and said "good morning everyone" Izuku only watched while having a side glance at Sebastian to call for what he gave it to him.

Aizawa said "........good morning" GT said to them "try to give him old memory so he could remember" they nodded, as Aizawa started to say things in his past as present mic did too, Izuku just watched from behind without saying anything, as both of them started to say more until Kurogiri said "I am sorry, but could you tell me if young master shigaraki was captured or not".

Both of the adult got broken expression  Aizawa asked with a little loud voice "do you only care for shigaraki?!" As Kurogiri said "of course, that's my purpose" as they were about to say something, Izuku asked "your purpose? What's your purpose exactly Mr Kurogiri?" As the mist villain said "to protect and take care of young master Shigaraki".

Izuku looked at him with sharp eyes and asked "and who gave you that purpose?" Kurogiri was quite until he said "it was given to me by my master" Izuku said "but your master is dead, so why are you still following a dead man order?" Kurogiri was quite, Izuku asked another question "then, what about your young master? As far as I know, you weren't there at first, so who were you before Kurogiri?".

Kurogiri kept quite, thinking about it, until he said "I.... I don't remember, but I must have been me from the sta-" but Aizawa yelled "No you weren't, you were a hero-in-training, you were our friend!!! You were Oboro Shirakumo!!!" As Kurogiri started to leak out his mist that it was like a strom, in a minute, it was a chaos, in the other second, it was turned to normal, As Kurogiri said "I am Kurogiri, I am the one who must take care of young master Shigaraki".

Aizawa and Present mic lost hope, but in that second, Kurogiri changed as half of his body changed to someone, Izuku looked at Sebastian as he nodded and tossed something to Izuku, when Izuku grabbed it, it was a gun, he aimed at Kurogiri and shot it, Aizawa and Present mic returned to there sense as they heard the sound of the gun.

Aizawa grabbed Izuku's collar and said "what are you doing!?!? Why did you kill him!?!" Izuku looked at him with eyes of someone looking down on everyone and said "I didn't kill him, look" as Aizawa looked at Kurogiri to see that a syringe was shot at Kurogiri, Izuku pushed Aizawa and said "the bullet that I shot was only to let the syringe to pass the glass wall" as a bullet was half through the glass.

As Kurogiri started to change, all of his mist started to blow out of his body, at last, a man could be seen, Izuku said "I returned him to normal, but unlike the other Nomus, his existing didn't depend on his quirk, only his Nomu's side did, so I erased his quirk so his Nomu's side could be erased, I am sorry that I made him quirkless though" Aizawa looked back at Izuku and whispered "thank you".

Izuku only nodded and went outside to go to Kurog- Oboro, when he went there and the two others followed him, he unchained him and woke him up by some shaking, when Oboro woke up, he looked at Izuku and asked "who are you?" Izuku looked at him with disappointment and said "well, that's some way to say thank you to who saved you, don't you think though?".

As Aizawa and Present mic arrived, they hugged him, as Oboro recognised both of then and started to talk and Aizawa introduced him to Izuku as he thanked him for saving him, Izuku smiled, as Nezu and GT with the detective came too, Izuku clapped his hand and said "now, since the reunion is finished, I have some questions".

As he looked at Oboro and asked "do you remembered anything from when they were experimenting on you to turn you to Nomu?" Oboro tried to remember but he didn't remembered anytime, Izuku asked somethings else "then, do you remember anywhere you have been taken," Oboro thought about it so hard, then he remembering one thing which he said "last thing I remember is some hospital, that hospital contain all of the Nomus and AFO laboratory was there, but I don't know which hospital".

Izuku smirked and went to GT, he said to him "I need all top hundred heroes in a meeting" GT looked at him and asked "and why's that?" Izuku said with a grin "because I know where the league of villain are" as Izuku left, leaving the old trio of UA to there reunion, Izuku called someone, as that person answered, Izuku said "hi, I want something from you........yes......I want you to bring it to me with it's mind taker, can you do that for me?........I owe you, I owe you a lot Sho, I owe you from the day we met, goodbye".

___________________________________

Now, let's do this, hi! I am Ghost, as you know, this chapter was a little.....short, which I am sorry about that, but I needed to do that, so anyway, thanks for reading and hope to see you next time, bye.