ch.42 mercy of a merciless

3rd pov

We see izuku and aizawa climbing the stairs to izuku's jet, when they were inside, izuku said to Alfred "Alfred, set the autopilot direction to Italy and I want to be there in less than 3 hours" Alfred nodded and started to set it, izuku looked at aizawa and said "come here, uncle, I have something I need you for".

They went to the back of the jet, they stopped in front of door leading to a large section of the jet, izuku opened it and they went inside, inside was full of weapons, clothes, and gadgets, izuku picked two guns and gave it to aizawa, aizawa caught it and looked at izuku in confused expression.

Izuku said "you're no longer a hero, which mean, you can kill, you don't need to worry of any laws problem, I can take care of that, I only want you to help me with, those guns are my design and I made it special, it have auto aiming that will help you, I know you mentally aren't prepared for that, that gun as it's auto aiming, it detect body heat except me to not killing me".

Aizawa nodded and put both of it inside his belt, izuku pressed a button and all of the gun came forward, izuku said "pick something, anything, I don't care, but make it that can kill, swords, knifes, daggers, spears, guns, weapons, I don't need to explain anything else" as aizawa chose some daggers and small guns, he looked at izuku only to be met with izuku with many gadgets and weapons, four full magazine of ammon, two pistol different than his own pistol, two katana in both side of his belt, a long coat that covers many daggers and knives.

Aizawa asked "do we need that many weapons?" Izuku didn't answered him, he pressed a bottom and a wall removed and a long coat showed, izuku said "wear it" aizawa was confused and said "I think I prefer my clothes than that, thank you" izuku sighed and said "it's a bulletproof, quirk cancel area that cancel any type of quirk around you except yourself, have hidden pockets that you can hid away knives or daggers in it, it's the same as the one I am wearing, but if you don't want it, it's fi-" but aizawa cut him off saying "I want it!".

As they got ready, Alfred informed them that they arrived to Italy, they got down from the jet, they went to an old hotel to creat there plan.

After a hour

We see two people with assault rifles, they were talking while guarding an old warehouse, they kept talking until they heard "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, my fair lady" they looked for the source of the voice, until they saw a black figure standing far from them.

They pointed there rifles at it and shouted it "chi sei e cosa ci fai qui?!?" The figure didn't respond, but it stopped singing, one of them said "vattene o spariamo!!!" But the figure didn't move, one of them went to check of who's it, when he were in front the figure, he was about to grab the hood the covered it face, but he stopped when he heard a thud coming behind him.

He turned around to be met with the dead body of the other guard, he got panicking and he turned around to be met with a knife to his stomach, as he was dieing, the black figure removed the hood to show izuku, aizawa came out behind a wall, izuku wiped his knife and asked "how does it feel like, your first kill?".

Aizawa looked at his knife and said "not quite bad" izuku nodded and motion to follow him, they opened the warehouse, ot was empty, aizawa was confused and asked "did you got the wrong address?" Izuku went to a wall and pushed an old iron plate to reveal a hidden entrance, izuku said "I am never wrong".

As they went through the entrance, the met with stairs leading down, they went down, when they were downstairs, they heard voices, they hid behind a wall and looked to where the voice was coming to find a group of five people with weapons, izuku signalled aizawa to get ready and got a nod from aizawa, izuku grabbed both of his pistols and said "it's showtime".