ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1

3rd person pov

We see every student of UA getting ready to go to there agency internship, while the students are doing this, izuku was relaxing in teacher room with Sophie, aizawa, enji, and nezu.

"And it's 20 win, 19 lose, 1 draw in a chess game, do we call it a day, nezu?" As izuku asked, nezu smiled and said "I think so, Mr.Verde, I think no matter how many time we play, the winer will always be you, now I want to know what's this important thing you want to discuss only with us?".

Izuku face turned from joy and smiles to seriousness, as he snapped his finger and Alfred taking out a piece of paper, izuku said without looking away from nezu "Alfred, scan out the building, and tell me if there's anyone near here where they can hear us".

Alfred started to scan the area by ecosystem, after a few seconds he replied "no sir, there isn't anyone who can hear us, master" izuku nodded and take the piece of paper and gave it to nezu, while the other were confused and couriers.

Nezu readed and looked back at izuku and said "your worst enemy is your mind, your best ally is your heart, your worst choice is your past, your unknown choices are the future, your choice you choose now is a gift that's why it called present? What does this mean if I may ask?".

Izuku looked at Alfred as a signal, which Alfred understood and shot a sleeping dart at Sophie, they all looked at izuku for an answers of why did he do that and what does that words mean.

Izuku looked back at them and said "what I am about to say must not go out of here no matter what, this is far more important than anything even one for all, as you know, I created 13 notebooks about heroes, villains, and some vigilantes" as they nodded.

Izuku looked at nezu and said "after I started my work for the agency, I started to go to the other countries, which mean I started writi- no re-creating with the informations of every heroes, villains, vigilantes even heroes on training, but this time I created on database, anyone can go inside it, but they just need the code to enter".

Nezu and the others understand immediately what does he mean, as izuku continued "what you hold my friend, is the code, many want to get it even him know about it and want it, only me and his highness know the code, Alfred only can print it by my order, so I want to give this to you and hope you know what do you hold right now is like a string between peace and war".

They all thought about it and agreed on one thing, 'no matter what, it must stay out of  hand of who want to use it for there benefit', izuku excuse himself and went outside to head to his apartment with Sophie on his shoulder.

When he arrived, Sophie started to wake up and looked around and got an idea, she leaned to izuku ear and whispered "do you want to have a warming up moment" which made izuku brush and they started there.......warming up.

Time skip

As the days goes, every student started there internship with what agency they chose, izuku started to gather information about the hero killer:stain, when izuku readed the last attack which was on tensei, izuiu started to run to get Iida before he do his biggest mistake.

Izuku started to get to the agency where Iida applied to it when his phone rang, he picked and said "it better be important because you're delaying me from whipping an ass, so talk fast, nezu".

Nezu cleared his throat and said "hosu City is under attack by nomus, stain last attack were there so tenya Iida is there if you want him" izuku replied "thanks, I owe you this", as izuku started to head to hosu.

When izuku arrived at hosu by his car, he saw the nomus were everywhere, izuku pressed a bottom on his right side of the car, the car boot opened, izuku got out of the car stared at the weapons in his car boot, he chose a katana, his pistols, some smoke bomb, sleep bomb, and quirk cancel gas, and a suitcase.

Izuku opened his suitcase, inside was Alfred, he pressed a blue bottom and Alfred turned on, he looked at izuku and said "what's your order, master" izuku pointed to hosu City and said "use your quirk erase bullets on nomus, don't stop until they are dead, understood?".

Alfred replied "of course sir", as they started to head to hosu, izuku saw some alleys, he remembered that most of stain attacks were in alleys, izuku started to run between alleys until he heard yelling near him.

As izuku come closer to the noise, he unsheathing his katana, when he arrived, he saw stain about to kill Iida, he run and attack stain, when stain saw izuku, he blocked izuku katana with his.

Stain saw izuku face, he took some distance away from him and asked "what are you doing here, kid? Protecting a fake hero who tried to kill me?".

Izuku frowned and looked at Iida and said "how far can you be an idiot? I thought you're far more smarter than that!!! What happen if I didn't show up? You'll be DEAD you bloody a**hole!!" As Iida couldn't say anything from shame.

Izuku looked back at stain and sigh and said "stain, the ex-vigilante, now villain for murdering, assault, and trying to kill heroes, your victims are always found near alleys, your quirk is blood paralysing which cause the victim to be unable to move for sometimes depend on the victim blood type, did I leave anything important except your real name and your old vigilant name?".

Stain looked at izuku eyes, he chuckled then said "no you didn't, quite the knowledge you have, shame it will die if you don't get out of here, kid, last warning" izuku raised an eyebrow and took his fighting stand, stain took his, too, and said "suit yourself, I warned you".

As the fight started by each of them charge at each other, when they were close to each other izuku ducked and went under stain, which he replied by swinging his sword back for a slash, but izuku wasn't there, when stain looked up, he met with the handle of the katana to his head which made him a little dizzy.

Izuku back a little and charge again, but this time he was blocked by stain katana, they continued there fight while dodging and swinging, but then Iida screamed "Sir, please, this is my fight, this doesn't have anything to do with you!! So please leave!!!".

Stain though 'sir? Why did he call this kid sir? He is the same age as him, wait, that kid was in news, the new teacher in UA, izuku Verde', izuku take some distance between himself and Stain, and charged again while yelling.

"IS THAT WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE WHO CAME TO SAVE YOU? Then, people will say that, too, you're a hero for God sake, you give hand for help, you take hand for support, you tell people to live!!, so tell me hero, are you going to accept my hand or you want to be swallowed by your foolishness?!?!".

Iida didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything, he looked back at izuku and nodded and finally said "I want a help, I want someone hand, sensei" izuku smirked and said "that's the spirit, and don't call me sensei, I feel old because of it".

Izuku let his gourd down which stain took the chance and tried to slash izuku, when waves of ice started to show up, izuku smirked and said "what took you so long? I was about to become salad over here".

Izuku looked back and saw, todoroki twin and izumi, when they reached izuku, they saw Iida and the other hero injured, izuku said "tell me you got some heroes with you" no one said anything.

izuku knew exactly what does that mean, izuku sigh and asked again "at least you have your premises of using quirk" another silent field the atmosphere, izuku rolled his eyes and said "why I am not surprised? I'll give you premises to use your quirks as a UA teacher, so don't hold back".

They nodded and heared a crack of the ice, and stain started to slice every ice, when stain looked back at izuku, he asked "tell me, you have what take to be a hero, you have the heart of a hero, you have the brain to be hero, it all showed in your speech, so why you aren't a hero? And don't trick me, I know you aren't a hero, since you're the famous agent, Mr.Verde".
_______________________________________

And that's for this one, hope to see you soon.