ch.17 improving and advices

I finished my exams so I'll start writing again and continuing my fanfiction if you like it.
_________________________________________
Izuku pov

As the festival ended and the second semester of first year started, I started to head to the class.

When I went inside, they all quite down and I started my lesson "good morning and welcome back, today lesson is special, today I'll improve everyone here right now, I saw in the festival that everyone wanted to win, but I didn't see passion, motivation, and most importantly heroine."

They looked at me seriously, which I like that way, I continued "I'll started by what I promised Ms.ashido, here" I passed her two pair of gloves, one is look like normal amd the other is bigger and more metallic.

She looked at them with confusion, I sigh and said "our first match, you skin burned a little, I said I'll make something for it, and those are things I was talking about" she finally understands what I was meaning.

"The first one is when you are in civilian state, the other is when you're in hero state, the first one can decrease by 76% of the damage it's doing to your skin, the other one have more devices so it decrease by 98% of the damage, you can change both of there colour and the first one can turn invisible"

She thanks me many time I then asked aoyama "tell me, how long can you use your stomach beam?" He answered "for 40 seconds then my stomach hurt" I tooked 3 small boxes and said "take one of these pills once in a years, it will make your stomach better, every box contains 25 pills, which make it 75 years, this gonna help you a lot".

He thanked me like mina and I looked at kaminari and said "kaminari, I want you in front of me".

He has a confused face but still came, once he was in front of me I but my hand in front of him as a shake, he was more confused just like the rest of the class.

"Kaminari I want you to use your quirk on me by hand shaking" as I said bluntly, the rest of class were more confused, then Kaminari said "b-but sir, it'll hurt you!!".

I chuckled by his response and said "nothing will happen, I'll be fine, you'll be fine, the rest of the class will be fine, and you will not active your quirk, that's a promise from your teacher" as I finished with a smile.

He hesitated but he shaked my hand while using his quirk, after using his quirk he looked at just like the other students did.

I smiled again and said "a promise of a true teacher is just like promise of a true friend, don't forget that, as of why I didn't become a fried chicken from kaminari after using his quirk, anyone knows the answer?".

No-one raised there hands which is a disappointment, I waited for a half minute but no-one answered yet, so I broke the uncomfortable silent in the class.

"As you know, I am your instructor, which mean I have to know what's your weakness, when I saw kaminari use his quirk and his drawback, I thought that his quirk have a short fuse" many nodded especially kaminari.

"So I was thinking, and readed his profile, in quirk section it wrote electricity, which confused since quirk is about your body changes, in my case, I have the healthiest body in this class" they were confused by what I said.

"Let me give you an example: todoroki twin use there quirk repeatedly without rest but only one side, it'll damage there body critically, aoyama is an example wich everyone knows about, yaoyorozu use her lipid fat to creat other elements wich mean she need some carbohydrates, C6H12O6 which is glucose sugar which is stored as fat under the liver, if the body need sugar there's glucose in your liver to use" they all nodded with excitement of knowing what there quirk do to there body.